ActiveCampaign is an email marketing and automation software that all the tools you need to intrigue, engage, and retain customers. With a set of email marketing, CRM, and marketing automation tools in its kit, ActiveCampaign helps you take your customers through a smooth experience throughout your sales cycle.
By simply connecting your ActiveCampaign account with Zoho LandingPage and integrating your page, you can ensure that the leads you generate through your landing page are transferred to your ActiveCampaign account swiftly.
Now, we will walk you through the process of integrating your landing page with ActiveCampaign.
First, you need to copy the API URL and API Key from your ActiveCampaign Account.
To get API URL and API Key:
- Go to ActiveCampaign and log in to your account.
- In the menu on the left side, click on Settings.
- In the settings, Click on Developer option.
- You will now see the URL and Key under API Access. Copy the URL and Key.
Now using the API URL and Key you can proceed to connect Zoho LandingPage with ActiveCampaign.
To connect your ActiveCampaign Account:
- Go to your desired workspace in Zoho LandingPage and click on Integrations.
- Click on Email Marketing to view the list of Email Marketing-based integrations.
- In the list of Email Marketing Integrations, select ActiveCampaign.
- Enter the copied API URL and Key in their respective input boxes.
- Click on Add Account.
- Read the terms and conditions and click on Allow to proceed.
- You will see your ActiveCampaign Account listed upon successful linking.
Upon successful connection, you will see a Connected badge to the right of the integration name.
Now, you can integrate ActiveCampaign with your desired page in this workspace.
Ensure that the landing page you created has at least one form in order to integrate with this service.
To Integrate your Landing Page with ActiveCampaign:
- Go to your desired landing page and click on Integrations in the top menu bar.
- Click on Email Marketing to view Email Marketing-based services and select ActiveCampaign from the list.
- Select the Account you want to link with and click on Continue.
- Choose a List and click on Continue.
- Under Fields, map your Page's Fields with their respective ActiveCampaign Fields and click on Continue.
- Click on Finish to complete the integration process.
You will see a green tick beside the integrations that are active on your current page.
Your expressway for sending your leads' details to your ActiveCampaign lists has been successfully laid.