Web power helps you to create your own campaigns, send relevant content to your subscribers, and keep contacts up to date via email marketing. With the Webpower extension for Zoho CRM, you can now synchronize your campaigns and subscribers in Webpower to Zoho CRM and vice versa. This gives you full control over the campaigns and contacts of Webpower from within Zoho CRM, and lets you maintain a better relationship with customers.
Install the Webpower extension either from Zoho Marketplace
or from within your Zoho CRM account.
To install the Webpower extension from Zoho CRM:
- Navigate to Setup > Marketplace > All.
Under All Extensions, you can view all the extensions supported by Zoho CRM.
- Click All Extensions then search for and click on Webpower.
The details about the extension will be available.
- Click Buy Now.
You'll be redirected to the payments page for purchasing. After which, a pop-up will be displayed to install the extension.
- Click Install Now.
- Agree to the Terms of Service and click Install
- In the Privacy Declaration box, read the statement and click Agree and Continue.
- In the Choose Users/Profiles section, select the users that the extension needs to be installed for:
- Install for admin only - The extension will be installed in CRM for only the users with the administrator profile.
- Install for all users - The extension will be installed in CRM for all the users associated to the admin user.
- Choose profiles - The extension will be installed for the users in the selected profile. Choose this option, click Continue ,then select the profile
The extension will be installed automatically for the specified users.
- Click Authorize tab.
If you skip this step, you can authorize later from your Settings page. To do so, navigate to Setup > Marketplace. Open the Webpower extension details page and click Authorize.
- Enter the email and password of your Webpower account in the pop-up and click and click Log In.
- Enter the domain URL (eg, Zykler.Webpower.asia) provided by Webpower in the pop-up.
- Click Next to proceed.
Successful installation of the extension will create a webtab and a custom module in your CRM
- Webpower : This webtab helps you to choose options for synchronize and the settings of the data between Webpower and Zoho CRM.
- Webpower Lists : This custom module stores the groups from Webpower.
Data from Webpower can be synchronized with Zoho CRM and vice versa. Before you start synchronizing, you can configure the sync settings from the provided options. You can choose the direction of the sync, either to sync data from Webpower to Zoho CRM or from Zoho CRM to Webpower, or in both directions by configuring Sync Type. You can do a bulk sync or a selective sync.
Bulk SyncWhen you choose to perform a bulk sync, Campaigns, Contacts, and Groups are synched between Webpower and Zoho CRM.
Webpower to Zoho CRM
- Campaigns from Webpower will be synched in the Campaigns module of Zoho CRM.
- Contacts from Webpower will be synched in the Contacts/Leads module of Zoho CRM. While configuring the sync settings you can choose whether to sync the contacts to Contacts module or the Leads module.
- Groups from Webpower will be synched in the Webpower Lists custom module in Zoho CRM.
Zoho CRM to Webpower
- Campaigns from Zoho CRM will be synched to Campaigns in Webpower.
- New campaigns ZohoCRM_Contacts and ZohoCRM_Leads will be created in Webpower. The Contacts and Leads from Zoho CRM will be synced to these Campaigns respectively, as per the option selected while configuring the sync settings (i.e. either Contacts or Leads).
- Selective sync
When you choose to perform selective sync, Groups and Contacts can be synced from Webpower to Zoho CRM. The campaigns and their associated groups will be fetched from Webpower and listed in the sync settings page. You can choose the required campaigns and their related groups and subscriber from this list, then click on the Sync List button to sync the data to Zoho CRM.
- The selected groups of a campaign will be synced to Webpower Lists custom module in Zoho CRM.
- The subscribers associated with the groups will be synched to the Contacts/Leads module in Zoho CRM.
Configure sync settings
To configure your sync settings:
- Click the Webpower web tab.
- In the Settings tab and select the required options.
- Choose Bulk/Selective option in Sync.
- Choose Contacts/Leads in Module.
- The Sync Type can be set to One Way or Both Ways.
- In Sync Behaviour, choose Webpower to Zoho CRM/Zoho CRM to Webpower.
- Choose Yes/No to Enable Scheduled Sync.
- In Select Sync Occurence choose Daily/Weekly.
Review the sync settings in the Sync tab.
Click Sync Now button.
View Synchronized Data
- Click the Campaigns module to view the Campaigns synced from Webpower to Zoho CRM.
The contacts synced from Webpower will be listed in the Contacts or Leads module as per your sync settings.
- Click Webpower Lists to view the Groups associated to Webpower Campaign.
If you uninstall the Webpower extension, data that has been synced to Zoho CRM will be permanently deleted, along with the custom fields. Contacts and Campaigns that have been synced to Zoho CRM will remain intact. Before uninstalling, make sure you have synced all of the data you want to keep; deleted data cannot be recovered.
To uninstall the extension
- Navigate to Setup > Marketplace > All.
All the installed extensions will be listed.
- Browse for Webpower and click the corresponding Uninstall link.
- Click Ok to confirm and uninstall the extension.