babelforce integration with Zoho Desk helps you answer all your customer support calls right inside your help desk. You can view the caller information while you receive calls from your babelforce number to deliver context-aware customer service.
Benefits of babelforce Integration
With babelforce integration, you take advantage of a no-code, straightforward, and scalable cloud calling infrastructure with the following benefits:
- View details of the Zoho Desk contact when you receive an incoming call via babelforce
- Make outbound calls to your customers from inside Zoho Desk
- Add a new contact for calls received from unknown callers
- Calls made or received via babelforce are automatically logged when you associate them with tickets
- All unanswered or missed calls are automatically created as tickets
- Create multiple levels of IVR call flows for targeted routing
- Configure conditional and skills-based routing of incoming calls to your agents
- Extract data to your warehouse for Business Intelligence
- Add PCI compliant handling of call recordings
- Use your own data storage, e.g. for regulatory or compliance reasons
- babelforce integration is available only in the Professional and Enterprise editions of Zoho Desk.
- For this integration to work, you must have a babelforce account.
- Only an administrator of a Zoho Desk account can enable the babelforce integration.
Setting up babelforce Integration
To set up babelforce integration, you must:
- Enable babelforce Integration.
- Integrate your Zoho Desk account.
- Sync Zoho Desk agents with babelforce.
- Add telephone number for the synced agents.
- Authenticate click-to-call integration (for outbound calls).
STEP 1: Enabling babelforce Integration
To begin with, you must enable the babelforce integration in Zoho Desk.
To enable babelforce integration:
- Click the Setup icon ( ) in the top bar.
- In the Setup Landing page, click Phone under Channels.
- In the Telephony List page, click babelforce.
- Click Enable on the babelforce page.
The babelforce login page will open in a new browser tab.
STEP 2: Integrating your Zoho Desk Account
You must integrate your Zoho Desk account with babelforce to sync the agent information.
To integrate your account:
- Log in to your babelforce account on the browser tab.
- Enter the Label name and click Save. The label helps you to identify the integration in babelforce.
- On the following screen, click Integrate Zoho Desk.
- Select the Zoho Desk Portal you want to integrate and click Submit.
Note that you will see this only when you have access to more than one portal.
- Click Accept. This allows babelforce to access your Zoho Desk data.
You have now enabled the babelforce integration for your Zoho Desk. Also, a list of the agents in your Zoho Desk account will be displayed.
STEP 3: Synchronizing Zoho Desk agents
Now, you must sync the agents who will be answering calls, using babelforce. Please note that only the synced agents will be able to make and receive calls.
To synchronize agents:
- Select the agents who will be answering calls in your Zoho Desk.
- Click Synchronize.
STEP 4: Adding Telephone Number
You must now add the phone numbers of the agents you have synced in babelforce. You can provide either a desk phone or a mobile phone number.
To add a number:
- Click Agents under the Routing and Queuing menu.
- Click empty corresponding to the agent you want to add a number.
- Enter the phone number of the agent.
- Click the Tick icon to save the number.
You can repeat the above steps for other agents.
Also, remember to click the Busy tag corresponding to agents to make them available for receiving calls.
STEP 5: Authenticating Click-to-Call
You must authenticate the click-to-call integration to make outbound calls from Zoho Desk.
To enable click-to-call integration: