What different ticket actions can I perform in Radar?
You can perform a wide range of ticket actions, such as sending responses, adding comments and resolutions, and viewing ticket history and time entries in Radar.
Additionally, you can tap the more actions icon ( ) and perform the following actions.
- Revoke Blueprint ( )
- Mark the ticket as spam ( )
- Assign the ticket to another agent ( )
- Move the ticket to another department ( )
- Delete the ticket ( )
Is there a way to quickly draft responses in Radar?
To quickly draft responses, you can use Templates and Snippets in the response editor.
To include Templates and Snippets in replies, perform the following steps:
- On the bottom bar of the app, tap Menu ( ) > Views ( ).
- Tap My Requests and open a request.
- Tap the reply button ( ).
- Next, tap the Templates button ( ) or the Snippets button ( ).
- Choose the Template or Snippet whose content you want to insert into the response editor.
How do I edit my personal information in Radar?
To edit your information in Radar, perform the following steps:
- On the bottom bar of the app, tap the My Info icon.
- Tap the more options icon ( ) on the upper-right corner.
- In the menu that appears, choose Edit Profile.
- Make the changes required and tap Save.
How do I search for a ticket in Radar?
You can search for a particular ticket using the subject of the ticket or ticket ID.
To search for a ticket, perform the following steps:
- On the bottom bar of the app, tap the search icon ( ).
- Enter the subject or ID of the ticket and tap the Enter button.
How can I find out if another agent is working on the ticket that I'm viewing?
Agent collision may result in customers getting more than one response for a single request. To prevent this from happening, Radar alerts you when a collision occurs.
When multiple agents view a ticket simultaneously, a notification bubble ( ) appears with the number of agents currently viewing the ticket. The color of the notification bubble changes from red to blue when you tap it to view the notification.
How can I keep track of my customer service stats?
Radar provides you with the option to view your individual statistics, such as Average Handling Time, First Contact Resolution, and Customer Happiness Rating. By checking these stats periodically, you can assess your performance and identify areas of improvement.
To access the My Stats section, perform this step:
- On the bottom bar of the app, tap the My Profile icon.
Your individual stats are displayed.