Can I select and arrange the insight screens the way I want?
Yes, you can customize your menu screen by adding the insights of your choice from the Radar store.
To access the Radar Store, perform the following steps:
- On the bottom bar of the app, tap the Setup ( ) icon.
- Under Configurations, tap Radar Store.
- On the Radar Store screen, choose the insights that you want to add to the app menu, using their corresponding toggle button.
Additionally, you can also reorder the insights on the menu screen the way you want.
To reorder insights on the menu screen, perform the following steps:
- Tap the menu icon.
- On the menu screen, long-press the insights and drag and drop them in the order you prefer.
Does Radar support dark mode?
Yes. Radar's dark mode displays light colored texts, icons, and other GUI elements on a dark background. This setting reduces strain on the eyes and helps conserve battery power.
To switch to dark mode, perform the following steps:
- On the bottom bar of the app, tap the Setup icon ( ).
- Under Themes, tap Dark Mode.
Can I set app defaults in Radar?
Yes, you can set app defaults in Radar.
To set app defaults, perform the following steps:
- On the bottom bar, tap the Setup icon.
- Tap App Defaults.
- On the screen that appears, you can set the default preference for the following options:
- Reply Mode
- Reply Behavior
- Agent Layout, and
- Widget Preferences
Can I ask Siri to display stats from Radar?
Yes, you can quickly access insights from Radar, using Siri shortcuts.
This option is available only for iOS users.
To setup Siri shortcuts, perform the following steps:
- Tap the Setup ( ) icon.
- Tap Siri Shortcuts.
A screen with a list of Radar-specific, predefined Siri shortcuts is displayed.
- Choose a shortcut.
- Tap Add to Siri.
You can also change the custom phrase associated with the shortcut.
Is it possible to customize the Quick View screen the way I want?
Yes. The Quick View screen displays tickets grouped according to a particular condition. You can choose the views that matter the most to you from the wide range of views available and arrange them the way you want.
For instance, if you check unassigned requests frequently, you can reorder the views such that the unassigned tickets view appears on the top of the grid.
To customize the Quick View screen, perform the following steps:
- On the bottom bar of the app, tap Menu ( ) > Views ( ).
The Quick View screen appears.
- On the upper-right of the Quick View screen, tap the Preferences icon ( ).
- Choose the views you want to add to the Quick View screen.
- Drag and drop the views in the order you want.
You can add only a maximum of 20 views to the Quick View screen.