If you need all the emails from Gmail, you can make the Fetching optimal by changing the Fetch settings of your account as follows.
1. Log in to mail.zoho.com
2. Click Settings >> Mail >> Mail Accounts
3. In the number of Message per Fetch, specify 200.
4. In the time interval between subsequent fetches, specify 3 minutes
5. Click Save
6. In the Accounts list, click on the Edit icon across the account to be modified
7. In the user name field, specify <Gmail username> (without recent:)
8. Provide the password
9. Make sure 'Delete messages from the Server when I receive here' is checked. (Selecting this option in normal mode will clear the POP queue, but your email will not be removed from the Server)
10. Click Save
However, Gmail might lock your accounts POP download if it suspects unusual activity in your account.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Write to us: email@example.com
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.