Recruiters engage with candidates and clients on a regular basis. To make this easier, Zoho Recruit has integrated with Zoho CRM, providing two-way sync from Recruit's interface.
The integration is available for Standard, Professional and Enterprise editions of Zoho Recruit.
How is this integration beneficial for recruiters?
For engaging with clients
Recruiters can use Zoho CRM as a Client or Candidate Relationship Management system to handle all activities related to clients and candidates. For example, when a client wants a job filled, users can create a deal in CRM and use it for further discussion with the client. Once the order is finalized, you can move the deal to Recruit as a job opening in to start the recruitment process. When the job opening is filled in Recruit, you can move it back to CRM for invoicing and billing.
For engaging with candidates
Recruiters can use Zoho CRM as a lead nurturing platform to engage with candidates. They can copy their candidates from Recruit to CRM as leads and engage with them using the features available in CRM. Once they are ready for a job opening, they can switch back to Recruit to start the recruitment process.
The Zoho Recruit and Zoho CRM integration provide a sync option to move data between the two services seamlessly.
The key features of this sync include:
Seamless transfer of data between Recruit and CRM.
CRM modules can be mapped to Recruit modules as follows:
- Deals > Job Openings
- Leads > Candidates
- Accounts > Clients
- Contacts > Contacts
- Zoho CRM integration is only available for the Staffing Agency Edition of Zoho Recruit.
- To set up the Zoho CRM integration, the user must have an account in both services with admin privileges registered to the same primary email address.
- After the initial bulk fetch, record data will be updated via Instant sync, which is is based on the unique ID of the record.
- In two-way sync, if a certain field is mapped sometime after the sync is initially enabled, said field will be overwritten with data from Zoho CRM.
- When job openings and candidates are added from Zoho CRM, the record status will be mapped to Zoho Recruit. However, when they are updated post mapping, their status will not change in Zoho Recruit.
- Apart from default field mapping, you can also map contact and company fields including custom fields.