Indeed sponsored jobs integration will allow you to sponsor jobs for 30 days, giving you more time to be found by the right hire.
Why sponsor a job on Indeed?
- More applicants: Sponsored Jobs receive up to 5X more clicks
- You are in control: Start, adjust, or end your campaign at any time
- No one-size fits all posting fees: Select the budget that works for you
- Pay for performance: You’re only charged when candidates click on your job(s)
- Detailed metrics and analytics: Your Indeed Dashboard gives you the data you need to understand performance and optimize your campaigns
To enable Indeed sponsored job integrations
When you create new jobs in Zoho Recruit, in order to sponsor on Indeed you’ll need to enable Indeed.
1. Navigate to Setup > Job Boards Hub > Job Board Integration.
2. Enable the Indeed integration.
Want to sponsor a job on Indeed from Zoho Recruit? Start today in just a few easy steps:
1. Navigate to the Job Openings module, click a particular job you want to publish.
2. In the Job Details page, click Actions icon > Publish
3. Broadcast your job on Indeed sponsored job.
4. Select your budget and publish.
5. If this is your first time sponsoring a job, you will receive an email to set up an account. You can also visit https://ads.indeed.com/job/ads to verify that your campaign is live and complete your one-time account setup, which includes adding a payment method. Make sure this is complete to allow campaigns to start.