Zoho Analytics allows you (the Account admin or Organization admin) to take over the schedules configured through Zoho DataPrep when the following conditions are true.
- A user should have configured an export schedule from Zoho DataPrep to Zoho Analytics.
- The user who configured the export schedule is either removed or deactivated in your Zoho DataPrep organization where you are an admin.
- You are either an Account admin or an Organization admin in your Zoho Analytics organization.
Normally, you would see the screen below when an export has been successfully scheduled from Zoho DataPrep to Zoho Analytics. However, when the user who configured the export schedule is either removed or deactivated in your Zoho DataPrep organization, the sync status will be disabled. In this case, you can click the Takeover integration in Zoho DataPrep link to go to your Zoho DataPrep organization and take over the schedule.
To takeover schedules in Zoho DataPrep
1. Go to the Data sources section in your Zoho Analytics workspace and choose the import schedule that you want to take over. For example, the import was scheduled for the Rules and Sets source dataset as shown in the screenshot above.
2. Click the Takeover integration in Zoho DataPrep link to go to your Zoho DataPrep organization.
3. You will be redirected to that particular sync status view in your Zoho DataPrep workspace. In this example, it is the Prep workspace's sync status view.
4. Click on the dataset name for which you want to take over the schedule. In this example, the sync status view for Prep workspace list has the schedule configured for Rules and Sets dataset. Click on the dataset name.
5. The dataset will open up and you will be redirected to the DataPrep Studio page of the dataset.
6. Click on the Export option at the top bar and choose Schedule export.
7. The export schedules created for this dataset will be listed.
8. Click on the Re-authenticate link on the schedule which needs to be taken over.
Note: The Re-authenticate link appears on the schedule that has failed either because the schedule creator is deactivated or removed from the organization, or the connection used is deleted or no longer shared with the user.
9. Once the schedule is successfully re-authenticated, you have completed the process of taking over the schedule and it is automatically resumed.
10. You can now go back to Zoho Analytics and find the schedule's sync status successfully resumed.