Create your survey in minutes, reach your candidates on every device and view results graphically and in real-time with the Zoho Survey integration.
Zoho Survey lets you automatically gather information in real-time, analyze it, and act upon the collected data. You can then draw insights from the data you collected to make the candidate's experience better throughout your company's hiring process, i.e, applying for a job, screening test, interview evaluation, and offer negotiations.
Why Integrate Zoho Survey with Zoho Recruit
Once you collect survey responses, the next step is usually to follow up with the respondents. For example, let's say you have mailed a bunch of survey questions to your candidates in Zoho Recruit. After you receive their responses, you may want to tweak your hiring process based on their answers. If you do this manually, you have to go through your Zoho Recruit database to know who sent which response. To track their email responses, you would need switch to your inbox and back to Zoho Recruit. Going back and forth this way for a big list of candidates is a frustrating task, indeed.
The Zoho Survey integration has been introduced to ease this very process.
This integration eliminates the need for you to manually put Zoho Recruit and Zoho Survey data together. It will be done for you automatically. Your surveys are pushed inside Zoho Recruit. You can send surveys to candidates and contacts in your Zoho Recruit account. Their survey responses are recorded in the Records Details page of the respective module. This way, you can view their survey responses contextually.
Besides letting you view the responses contextually, the integration enables automated updating of data with Survey responses.This saves you the trouble of manually skimming through records and gives you sufficient insight to make important business decisions.
Users need an active account in Zoho Survey with any plan to access this feature.
Available for all pricing plans for both the Staffing Agency and Corporate HR editions of Zoho Recruit.
In a Nutshell
- Integrate your Zoho Survey account with Zoho Recruit.
- Your surveys will be pushed inside Zoho Recruit.
- Insert your survey links in Email templates
- Send email surveys to Candidates/Contacts from Zoho Recruit
- View survey responses from the Candidate/Contact Details pages.
- Draw insight from the combination of record data with Survey responses.
- Pitch better offers to candidates based on survey responses and insights.
- Administrators can set up this feature. Users need Manage Email Templates permission to insert survey links.
- If you do not already have a Zoho Survey account, you can create one during this integration.
- Integration with a free Zoho Survey account is subject to limitations. Limitation includes access to only a partial Summary Report while viewing Survey Responses.
- Integration with paid Zoho Survey accounts do not have this limitation. The number of surveys that can be sent will vary based on the user's Zoho Survey Edition.