We're always working to improve the Backstage experience for you. This time around, we've enhanced features to make your event planning a little more effortless.
Here's everything that's happened in the last month in a nutshell.
- Expo management—which was previously available for online and hybrid events—can also be done for physical events. You can set up dimensions for your booths and also provide different currency options to exhibitors for booth payments.
- We have now included accessibility options in the Virtual Space to improve the event participant experience while using features in this space.
- Exhibitors can now add the source for leads to indicate the channel through which booth visitors were added as leads.
- The Country field is now available as a Quick Field in the Form Builder, which can be added when customizing forms in Backstage.
- Now you can add notes when accepting or denying exhibitor requests sent to you. Notes can be viewed by everyone in your event team.
- You can now customize the button in scheduled emails to redirect recipients to the event microsite to view and print their badges.
That's it for this month's product updates. We'd love to know what you think in the comments below. You can always write to us at email@example.com
with any product-related queries.
Last updated on Sep 30th 2022.