Running Background Checks on your future employees will help you maintain safe, compliant, and inclusive hiring practices — so if you're thinking of sending an offer, Zoho Recruit's HireRight integration makes it fast and easy to run background checks that best suit your needs.
Connecting your Account.
- To connect your HireRight account into Zoho Recruit, go to Setup > Marketplace. From there, navigate to the All Extensions tab and select HireRight. Click Install Now.
- Select the specifications for your account. Once the installation is complete, you will need to authorize your account. Click Authorize to sign-in using an existing HireRight account or create a new account.
- Choose the profiles and enter your HireRight Reference ID. Click Next.
- Authorize your account by entering the HireRight Company ID and clicking Save.
Running a Background Check on a Candidate.
To run a background check on a candidate, go to the Candidates module and select a candidate record. Click Schedule HireRight BG Check.
In the new tab, select the HireRight package and the job opening. The different background screenings available for the package are also displayed. Click Schedule Background Check.
In case a duplicate is detected, a duplicate warning appears and you can select if to Cancel the request or if to Initiate Background Check.
A mail is sent to the candidate asking him/her to fill in their details. In your HireRight dashboard, you can see the status of the candidate is Pending. Once the candidate fills up the details, two things happen:
- A new record is created inside the HireRight BG Checks module in Zoho Recruit. Once the background screenings are done, the candidate reports are sent to this module under HireRight Report URL.
- Status is changed in the Hireright BG Checks module. You can also click the Pull Recent Status button to get the updated status.
Depending on the report, you can get insights and take your recruitment process forward.