SalesInbox is an intelligent tool for email, which seamlessly integrates with Zoho CRM to combine email and CRM information in one place. SalesInbox automatically populates work email into the respective columns based on CRM data, which helps in keeping mailboxes organized for salespeople.
Segregate emails automatically into columns namely Deals, Contacts & Leads, Not in CRM and Colleagues, based on CRM data. Integration with Zoho CRM SalesInbox seamlessly syncs with Zoho CRM, and related emails are simultaneously pulled from CRM data and updated in SalesInbox as and when they are sent/received, in their respective columns. SalesInbox helps to segregate work-related email from the other email, thereby helping a salesperson set his priorities and focus on what is important.
SalesInbox is a personal assistant that saves time and effort by categorizing email from leads/contacts, colleagues, and non-CRM related senders.
With spontaneous sorting of email into various sections, dividing the work-related mail into columns based on data from Zoho CRM, mailboxes are freed from clutter and meaningless communications.
Close deals in lesser time
SalesInbox highlights the more important emails through segregation, thereby helping to scale down on the amount of time a salesperson would normally spend in sifting through his email looking for customer accounts. Important deals can thus be closed faster.
Avoid shuttling between CRM and email
SalesInbox solves the problem of going back to Zoho CRM for adding a lead/contact or assigning a new deal or task after receiving an email from a likely customer. It can be done from within the same window.
SalesInbox - A Screen Tour
Access emails via SalesInbox
Once you have configured your email account in Zoho CRM via IMAP, you will see a tab called SalesInbox in your CRM account.
If you have not yet configured your email account via IMAP, please refer to this document >>
Configure SalesInbox in Zoho CRM
Click on the SalesInbox tab to view emails from your leads, contacts and colleagues in the sales context and work with the emails. If you have already configured your email account via IMAP in Zoho CRM, go to the SalesInbox tab and click Try Now to start receiving your emails.
The CRM View
The SalesInbox CRM view is primarily divided into four sections: Deals, Contacts & Leads, Not in CRM, and Colleagues. These sections organize the mailbox and make it easy for salespeople to prioritize, find and respond to an email.
- Deals: Deals are the new opportunities that arise from leads/contacts. Email from those contacts with open deals associated to them, will be grouped under this section. A tiny green information strip showing the amount of every potential will appear beside each email.
- Contacts & Leads: Contacts are the people in an organization with whom your company has business communications in pursuit of business opportunities. Leads are the unqualified contacts or sales opportunities in your business. They are the raw details gathered about individuals or representatives of organizations collected from trade shows, seminars, advertisements and other marketing campaigns. Email from any of these two customer categories will be populated under this section.
- Colleagues: Email from persons with the same domain name as yours, will automatically be grouped under this category. For example, for the account firstname.lastname@example.org, email sent from addresses from the domain "zylker.com" will fall under Colleagues.
- Not in CRM: Mail received from email addresses which are not listed in Zoho CRM or have the same domain name as the host account, will be gathered in this section.
Zoho SalesInbox comes with default folders such as Inbox, Drafts, Sent and so on. Folders help you categorize emails for easy access and prioritization. SalesInbox also has two pre-existing CRM based folders - Closing This Month and Customers.
- Customers: This folder displayes emails from contacts with whom all deals are "Closed Won"
- Closing this month: Emails from contacts with whom deals are closing in the same month that the email is received
You can create new folders and filters from Email Settings. See also:
Labels are tags that can be associated to certain emails for easy recognition - for example, you can apply the label "Tradeshow" to all leads from a tradeshow. These labels are applied on emails that satisfy these criteria.
The email Views section in Zoho SalesInbox displays emails based on email statistics. Using this section will help you follow up with emails to and from customers.
See also :
The Single Column View
The Single Column View lets you view all the emails in a single page. You can use the filter options to view emails from Leads, Contacts, Deals, Colleagues, or Not in CRM and view them separately in a single window. Furthermore, you can execute various actions for the emails. Click the Single Column View icon on the top right of the SalesInbox home page to enable this view.
Actions that can be performed from the single column view
Emails need more actions to be performed than mere reading and replying. You may have to carry-out various follow-up actions to the emails you receive. SalesInbox allows you to perform a lot of actions from the single column view. For example, you may want to move an email to a particular folder, mark an email as spam, apply label, and so on.
From the single column view you can perform the following actions in your email:
- Mark as read - You can mark the emails as read without opening by using this option.
- Mark as unread - You can mark a read email as unread, if you want to revisit the same later.
- Archive You can safeguard important emails from getting deleted accidentally by archiving them. You can archive the emails from your inbox. Note: This option is available only for users who have integrated their Gmail account.
- Move to Folder - Allows you to move emails from inbox to specific folders in SalesInbox.
- Apply Label You can classify emails using labels, that can help you locate related emails easily. You can select from existing labels or create a new label if needed.
- Mark as Spam - You can mark unwanted emails as spam. Once marked the email lands in the spam folder. You can revert this, if necessary.
- Move to Trash You can move all the unwanted emails to trash. You can recover them based on your trash policy. For example, in Zoho Mail emails older than 30 days in the trash folder will be automatically deleted. You can recover the emails before that.
- Remove from View When Email Insights is enabled in Zoho CRM, all the emails are categorized into different views based on certain predefined parameters such as Unopened, Not Responded, Not Replied, etc. You can remove emails from these views if you don't want them to be categorized.
- Discard - The drafts you have can be discarded from SalesInbox.
The Email Detail View
The Right Pane
When you open an email, there's a details panel on the right. For all listed (leads/contacts) addresses, the details panel presents the following sections:
- Info: This contains contact information of the sender. You can also view a list of all deals associated with that address, and also create a new one if required. Activities can also be seen or created anew, and notes can be taken.
- Conversations: This contains a history of all previous conversations with that particular lead/contact. You can choose to view emails sent only by you, or from all users in your CRM account.
- Timeline: The Timeline is a chronological list of all activities around the selected record.
For unlisted email addresses that are grouped under Not in CRM, the details panel will have the options to either add them as a lead or contact.
You can create a new potential, activity or note from the Email detail view and this will be added in Zoho CRM.
Add contact Not in CRM as a Lead/contact
One of the key options provided by SalesInbox is the ability to add a Lead/Contact directly from an Email. When an Email is clicked in Not in CRM section, in its details page you would find the option to add that particular mail as a Lead/Contact.
Upon clicking, a pop-up would appear. Enter the details and click
Emails from colleagues will not be listed under the Colleagues stream in the following cases:
When the private domain of the incoming email address is not the same as that of your email address. In that case, emails will appear in Not in CRM stream. You can convert that sender as a collegue by dragging and dropping the email into the Colleagues stream. From then on emails from that domain in question will be displayed under Colleagues.
When the domain of the incoming email address is a public domain. For example, if the sender's email address is from Gmail, Hotmail etc, the email will appear under Not in CRM. However, these emails cannot be converted as Colleagues as they are public domains.