Supported MS Office Apps
MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
Supported MS Office versions
Microsoft® Office (versions - 2013, 2016, and 2019)
Windows only (versions - 7, 7 professional, 8, 8.1, and 10)
The WorkDrive for Microsoft Office add-on helps you save files from your system to WorkDrive, and edit WorkDrive files via Office apps such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Install WorkDrive for Microsoft Office Add-on
2. Download the MS Office add-on extension file.
3. Click the extension file from Downloads to install.
The InstallShield Wizard window will open.
4. Click Next to continue.
The InstallShield Wizard will install the Zoho WorkDrive for Office add-on.
5. Click Finish when you get the installation success message.
6. Open MS Office Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
7. Click Open Other Documents in the bottom-left pane.
The Open window will open.
8. Click Zoho WorkDrive.
9. Click Settings.
The Accounts menu will open by default.
10. Click Log in.
A Zoho login window from Internet Explorer will open
11. Enter your Zoho account credentials.
12. Click Accept to grant access permissions for the add-on.
You will also be logged in to the WorkDrive account in Internet Explorer.
Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime is required to run Microsoft Office based solutions built using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015. Without this, you cannot install the WorkDrive for Microsoft Office Add-on.
Download and install Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime to install the WorkDrive for Microsoft Office Add-on.
If you face any problems installing the WorkDrive for Microsoft Office add-on, check out these help links.
Uninstall the WorkDrive add-on
1. Go to Control Panel in your computer.
2. Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
The Uninstall or change a program window will open.
3. Select Zoho WorkDrive for Office from the list of programs, then click Uninstall.
4. Click Yes to confirm.
5. After you get the uninstall success message, click Finish.
Close any Office apps and their files before uninstalling the WorkDrive add-on to avoid errors in uninstalling the add-on.