Activity reports give you detailed information about any events that happen in your team. You can apply filters based on folder locations, members, time, and activities. Admins can generate reports on a regular basis, and secure them for future reference. They can also export the generated report if required for any legal purposes.
To generate activity report:
1. Click Admin Console in the bottom-left corner of your WorkDrive account.
The Admin Console page will open in a new tab. Dashboard will be selected by default.
2. Click the Activity tab in the left pane to open it on the right.
3. Under Show in, choose the required view: All Views, My Folders, or a Team Folder.
4. Under Activity by, choose the required members: All Members or a particular member.
5. Under Time, choose the required time range: Anytime, Last 1 hour, Last 1 day, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, Last 6 months, or a custom range.
6. Mark the check box below at the right side to select all activities, or select the activities individually on files and folders, sharing, team folders, and team.
7. Click Generate Report.
The report will be displayed on your screen.
8. Click Change Criteria in the top-right corner, choose the activities you want to view, and click UPDATE REPORT.
9. Click Export in the top-right corner.
The export will be scheduled; you will receive a bell notification in your account once the export is done.
All exported reports will be saved automatically into the "Activities" folder inside your My Folders. The report will be saved as a CSV (comma-separated values) file.
10. To generate a new report, click NEW REPORT in the top-right corner.
The CSV file can have maximum of one million records.
Support for generating activity report is only available in WorkDrive's Business plans. Check the details of all plans of WorkDrive here.