What is an e-signature?
An electronic signature, or e-signature, is a legal way to get consent or approval on electronic documents or forms. It is a quick, easy, and completely paperless process to get your documents signed. E-signature is widely used when sending offer letters, sales contracts, rental and lease agreements, and other documents.
Adobe Sign for Zoho Workerly
In Zoho Workerly you can use Adobe Sign to send job details or offers to temps for e-signature. This not only saves time but also makes the process less complex. Similarly, when you are sending agreements or contracts to your clients, e-signature can make the job easier.
This document will help you learn more about:
- How to install DocuSign
- How to get documents signed using DocuSign
- How to uninstall DocuSign
Install Adobe Sign
To install Adobe Sign:
- Navigate to Setup > Extensions > Marketplace.
All your installed extensions will be listed.You can view all the extensions supported by Zoho Workerly under All Extensions.
- Click All Extensions, browse for and click on Adobe Sign.
The details of the extension will be available.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Continue to Install.
- You will be asked to agree to the terms of service. Click Continue to Install again.
Choose one of the following:
- Install for admin only - The extension will be installed in Zoho Workerly for users with the Administrator profile only.
- Install for all users - The extension will be installed in Zoho Workelry for all users. Users will need to have an Adobe Sign account to use this feature.
- Choose profiles - The extension will be installed in Zoho Workerly for all users. You will need to choose this option, click Continue and then select the profiles. The extension will be installed automatically for the specified users.
After installation, you will need to authorize using your Adobe Sign login credentials.
- Click Confirm.
- You will be redirected to Zoho Workerly and a pop-up will open asking you to authorize the installation. Click on Authorize.
- Enter the email address and password for the Adobe Sign account and click Sign In.
The account will be authorized and the extension can be used. A custom module called Agreements will be created when you install this extension.
Note: You will need have or create a AdobeSign account to enable this extension in your Zoho Workerly account.
- Click Finish and you are ready to send documents with Adobe Sign from Zoho Workerly.
Get documents signed using Adobe Sign
When this extension is installed, the temps' and contacts' details pages will have a Send for Signature button. This button can be used to send documents that need to be signed by contacts or temps. Each record will also have a related list called Agreements where details of documents sent via AdobeSign will be listed.
To send documents for e-sign:
- Click the Temps or Contacts modules.
- Click on a record you want to send documents to.
- In the record's details page, click Send for Signature.
In the Send agreement with Adobe Sign page,
- You can add a document from Desktop or from Attachments.
- Select the recipients you want to send the documents to for signature.
If multiple recipients are added, the documents will need to be signed by all of them in the order you set. By default, the temp or contact selected will be added as the recipient.
You can also add an email address to send the document to.
- Select the I also need to sign this document check box, if required.
An email will be sent to you with the document. You can sign the document once it is returned after being signed by the temp or contact.
- Specify additional email addresses in the Send email copies to text box.
You can add a maximum of 10 email addresses, each separated by a comma.
In the Agreement Detail section:
- Enter the Agreement Name to be included in the email that is sent to the recipients.
- Enter a message to will be added to the email that is sent to the contact.
- Select the Language in which the email should be sent.
The user's language will be selected by default.
- Add contacts related to the agreement. The temps or contacts selected here will have the agreement details associated with them.
In the Agreement Options section:
- Specify the Signing Deadline.
- Select the Remind recipient to sign check box to set daily or weekly reminders.
- Select the Preview document and edit signature field position check box, if required.
- In the More Options section: Specify the Post sign Redirect URL and the Post sign Redirect Delay in seconds.
- Click Send for Signature. An email will be sent to the recipient with the document.
- The supported formats for the documents are: "pdf", "doc", "docx", "xls", "xlsx", "ppt", "pptx", "wp", "txt", "rtf", "jpg", "jpeg", "gif", "tif", "tiff", "bmp", "png", "htm", "html"
- The file attachment size cannot exceed 10 MB. You cannot attach more than one file.
- When multiple recipients are added, the document needs to be signed by all of them in the order you set. The email will be sent to the first recipient. Once the first recipient has signed the document, it will be sent to the next recipient in the sequence.
- When you delete a contact, the associated agreements are not deleted.
Uninstall Adobe Sign
All the data for the Adobe Sign extension will be deleted when it is uninstalled and cannot be recovered.
- Navigate to Setup> Extensions> Marketplace.
- Click on Installed. Browse for Adobe Sign and click on Uninstall.
- Click OK to uninstall.