UI enhancements for mass actions
We've introduced UI enhancements for mass transfer, delete, update, convert, email, draft, and duplication actions. Here are the details of changes that are currently available-
Mass update, transfer, delete, convert, and draft UI enhancements
An info icon (i) has been introduced at the top. Clicking this shows the page's details.
The criteria and the filtered records are separated into tiles.
The Hide ^ button has been introduced at the top-right corner of the Criteria section. After applying criteria, users can hide the Criteria section. A blue asterisk will appear, indicating that criteria have been applied.
The UI now displays the number of records available and the number of records selected. The newly introduced Clear button unselect all selections.
The records per page dropdown and the pagination buttons have been relocated to the top-right corner of the records section.
Mass email UI enhancements
- The UI of the Mass email page has been changed to a tile format. The designs for the Scheduled, Sent, and Stopped tabs have been enhanced.
- We have introduced a total email count for each tab.
- The Create mass email link has been changed to a button.
- There is now a records per page dropdown for the Sent and Stopped sections. The pagination buttons have been moved to the top-right corner of the section.
- New mass email / Create mass email screen
- The overall UI has been revamped. The Email details and Follow-up emails sections have been separated.
- The Trigger an action and Add follow-up links are now buttons.
- The Send and Cancel buttons have been moved to the top-right corner of the screen from the bottom-left corner.
- Follow-up action popup screen
- The UI has been changed for the Follow-up action popup screen, including the buttons for the follow-up actions.
Mass duplicate UI enhancements
- The UI of the duplication page has been changed to a tile format.
- The tabs for navigating to Phone, Email, and Company have been moved to the left of the page from the center.
- The Next button has been relocated to the top-left corner of the records section and the newly introduced Clear button unselects all selections. The existing Previous button has been removed.
- The Note section on the page has been moved to the info button (i) at the top of the page.
- The Merge and Cancel buttons have been moved to the top-right corner of the screen from the bottom-right corner.
Please let us know your feedback by commenting below.
P.S. These UI enhancements are currently available for all users.
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Introducing Color Coding of Picklist Values
Dear Everyone, Greetings!! Zoho CRM is uplifting the user experience. Recently, we had some notable aesthetic improvements in CRM like Kanban View UI enhancement, New List view UI enhancement, color coding of tags, and color coding of picklists in meetings.
Announcement: Unused formula fields are no longer computed
Dear All, We hope you're well! We are here with a quick announcement about formula fields. Previous behavior: If you remove an active formula field from your layout, it will be moved under the unused fields tray. Although, you cannot see the removed formula
New Updates to the Bounce status in the Campaigns module
Dear All, We hope you are all well! We are here with new updates to the Campaigns module . As you know, Zoho CRM could be a bigger database of Leads and Contacts than any standalone marketing applications. Thus, we have the campaigns module to manage
[Webinars] Enhancements in Zoho CRM Customization, Analytics, and Forecasts
Hi everyone, Recently, 10 brand-new features were added to Zoho CRM’s core functionalities spread across field customization and control and, analytics and forecasting. To help you all implement and make the most of them, we're scheduling two webinars
Enhancements in Canvas
Dear All, Greetings! Canvas lets you design the record details page to suit your brand or business preferences. We are glad to introduce the following enhancements to uplift your design experience. Reusable Components Style Presets Let's go! Reusable
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.