UI enhancements for mass actions
We've introduced UI enhancements for mass transfer, delete, update, convert, email, draft, and duplication actions. Here are the details of changes that are currently available-
Mass update, transfer, delete, convert, and draft UI enhancements
An info icon (i) has been introduced at the top. Clicking this shows the page's details.
The criteria and the filtered records are separated into tiles.
The Hide ^ button has been introduced at the top-right corner of the Criteria section. After applying criteria, users can hide the Criteria section. A blue asterisk will appear, indicating that criteria have been applied.
The UI now displays the number of records available and the number of records selected. The newly introduced Clear button unselect all selections.
The records per page dropdown and the pagination buttons have been relocated to the top-right corner of the records section.
Mass email UI enhancements
- The UI of the Mass email page has been changed to a tile format. The designs for the Scheduled, Sent, and Stopped tabs have been enhanced.
- We have introduced a total email count for each tab.
- The Create mass email link has been changed to a button.
- There is now a records per page dropdown for the Sent and Stopped sections. The pagination buttons have been moved to the top-right corner of the section.
- New mass email / Create mass email screen
- The overall UI has been revamped. The Email details and Follow-up emails sections have been separated.
- The Trigger an action and Add follow-up links are now buttons.
- The Send and Cancel buttons have been moved to the top-right corner of the screen from the bottom-left corner.
- Follow-up action popup screen
- The UI has been changed for the Follow-up action popup screen, including the buttons for the follow-up actions.
Mass duplicate UI enhancements
- The UI of the duplication page has been changed to a tile format.
- The tabs for navigating to Phone, Email, and Company have been moved to the left of the page from the center.
- The Next button has been relocated to the top-left corner of the records section and the newly introduced Clear button unselects all selections. The existing Previous button has been removed.
- The Note section on the page has been moved to the info button (i) at the top of the page.
- The Merge and Cancel buttons have been moved to the top-right corner of the screen from the bottom-right corner.
Please let us know your feedback by commenting below.
P.S. These UI enhancements are currently available for all users.
Introducing Color Coding of Picklist Values
Dear Everyone, Greetings!! Zoho CRM is uplifting the user experience. Recently, we had some notable aesthetic improvements in CRM like Kanban View UI enhancement, New List view UI enhancement, color coding of tags, and color coding of picklists in meetings.
Zoho CRM Segmentation FAQ - Post your questions
Hello, Greetings! We hope you are well. Segmentation is the primary step in Marketing to know and classify your target audience into groups based on their purchase pattern. In the best interest of your benefit, we have been publishing FAQs about segmentation
Call Bar feature is now available in Zoho CRM
Dear All, We are here with an enhancement for our built-in telephony users. Upon setting up the built-in telephony, users get the Phone settings at the bottom of the screen — it helps them to set their availability status (online or offline), customize
Customize the sorting order of your picklist values
Dear All, Greetings, we hope you are well! We have a quick update on how picklists are sorted in Zoho CRM. Let's go! Adding a picklist field to a record layout, helps you choose and associate value(s) conveniently from a drop-down menu. These values can
Tags are now available in Sandbox
Dear All, Greetings! We are glad to announce that tags are now supported in Sandbox. Here on for each module in sandbox, you can create new tags, manage existing tags, and ascribe tags automatically to records using workflow rules or blueprint, thus allowing
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.