- Successful: Responses that have been successfully integrated into CRM.
- Untried: Responses that haven't been pushed to CRM.
- Failed: Responses that failed to sync with CRM.
- Sync All: Sync all responses at once.
- Edit a response: Hover over the response and click .
- View a response: Hover over the response and click .
- Sync responses individually: Hover over each response and click .
- Delete a response: Hover over the response and click .
The sync status shows when the response was submitted and the IP address from which it was submitted. Corresponding records will be created in the Zoho CRM module you selected during the integration.
Learn how to use the best tools for sales force automation and better customer engagement from Zoho's implementation specialists.
If you'd like a personalized walk-through of our data preparation tool, please request a demo and we'll be happy to show you how to get the best out of Zoho DataPrep.
Watch comprehensive videos on features and other important topics that will help you master Zoho CRM.
Download free eBooks and access a range of topics to get deeper insight on successfully using Zoho CRM.
Sign up for our webinars and learn the Zoho CRM basics, from customization to sales force automation and more.
Make the most of Zoho CRM with these useful tips.