We are elated to announce one of our most asked for features 'Tasks' in the Zoho Desk app.
Steps to access the tasks from the app:
1. Go to a particular ticket in the app.
2. Click the Tasks icon in the 'Related Information' section.
3. List of all the tasks will be displayed.
Adding a Task:
1. Click the Tasks icon within the ticket.
2. Click the Add icon (+) from the top right corner.
3. On the Add Task page, fill in the details about the task.
4. Click Save.
Once the task is created, you can add attachments to it. For instance, you can attach documents, screenshots or video snippets that can assist your agents to fix an issue or a bug on the go.
You can also perform the below mentioned actions within the mobile app.
3. Add comments, and
Furthermore, you can quickly assign the tasks to an agent, mark it as completed or delete it by carrying out a swipe action from right to left in the Tasks listing screen.
Here are the screenshots for your understanding:
Do try out the feature and share your feedback in the comments section.