Announcing the Zoho Sign app for macOS Catalina
Zoho Sign is now available on macOS Catalina! You can perform all the basic signing operations right from the desktop app.
You heard us right. Following the recent release of iOS13 and iPadOS, the excitement continues for Zoho Sign users with the release of macOS Catalina. And guess what? Our app is even featured on the Mac App Store
With macOS Catalina, Zoho Sign brings to the table an assortment of enhanced input capabilities and other accessibility improvements that can help business owners handle their paperwork smoothly and get them signed without any fuss.
Here are some of the major features you can enjoy in Zoho Sign on macOS:
- Manage paperwork with enhanced input options—drag and drop, keyboard shortcuts, hover actions, Touch Bar controls, menu bar controls, and dock menus.
- Access your documents through the Spotlight Search and secure them using Touch ID.
- Perform common operations quickly using context menus.
- Get notified of the document interactions in real time and capture the locations of the recipient actions using their IP addresses on Apple Maps in the audit trail.
- Print your documents directly from the application.
- Sync your Zoho Sign documents and data across all your Apple devices.
Can't wait to try these features out?
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.