Hope you are all safe and well. So far in 'Ask the Experts - Zoho Inventory,' we have been talking about the different integrations available in Zoho Inventory. Now we will be looking into some of the basics of managing business.
Efficient sales management is an important part of every business, and this week, we will be discussing everything you need to know about handling sales with Zoho Inventory. Zoho Inventory helps you manage sales transactions and invoicing all at once. The Sales module in Zoho Inventory helps you with every possible part of completing a sales transaction, from receiving the order to processing, picking, packing, shipping, delivering, invoicing, and getting paid. You can streamline and automate many of these steps in Zoho Inventory.
Some of the topics we'll cover during the session include:
- Creating Sales Orders manually or from different sales channels
- Managing multiple sales locations or stores
- Handling walk-in sales
- Managing the packing process
- Selecting the right shipping carrier for generating shipments
- Creating shipment labels and updating shipment information for customers
- Invoicing your transactions
- Integrating and selecting the right online payment options
- Managing received payments
- Updating payment receipts
Post your questions, use cases, and suggestions on this topic below, and our experts will give comments, answers, and pro tips during the session.
We'll be live on September 17, 2020 from 5pm to 10pm AEST, 11am to 4pm EDT, and 1pm to 6pm BST.
The Zoho Inventory Team