Build comprehensive customer portal with Creator or Sites?
We would like to build a comprehensive customer portal and provide the customer with the following listed functionalities collected on one website. The question we ask ourselves is which Zoho product can we use to map our needs?
- The customer should be able to view his company master data like address, contact person etc.
- The customer should be able to view his contract data
- The customer should be offered certain documents for download (protocols, instructions, etc.)
- He should be able to book trainings
- He should be able to view his training contingent
- Book Webinar
- Book Seminar
- Book In-house Training
- He should be able to see his tickets and create new ones
- He should have access to a knowledge base
These things can probably all be mapped individually, through the portals of the respective software solution. For example, for Desk there is a portal where the customer can log in and open new tickets and view his own tickets. However, that would then always be separate portals, so that the customer must jump from website to website, must log on again and so on.
How can you map that within a large website? Which Zoho product do we need? Are there best pratices for such a comprehensive 360 degree customer portal?
I look forward to your answers!
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Orchestly Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.