We have a quick update on CRM email notifications under Actions. Let's go!
Email notifications is one of the actions that can be configured in automations like workflow rules, blueprint, command center, etc.
Up till now, the email recipients are added in the To field and additional recipient field. When the automation is triggered, notifications will be sent to all of them as individual emails. Because of which, these emails will not display email IDs of other users in the notification and the email limits for the day will also be decreased for each recipients added.
What's the update?
To display all email IDs in the email notification and to let you optimize the email limit consumption, we are providing the option to send email notifications as a single mass email.
When you select the send these notifications as single mass email checkbox,
- You can add recipients to the to, cc, and bcc fields and the email will display all the recipients associated with the notification.
- Regardless of the number of email IDs present in the notifications, for one notification only one email count will be deducted from the day's limit. Click here to know about email limits.
What are the limitations?
- When you choose to send notification as single mass email, you cannot add roles, groups, and territories as recipients. You can only add users and individual email IDs to it.
- The Additional recipients field is available only on the to and cc fields.
- As one email is only sent for all users at a time, you cannot track the email insights for all the users added to the email.
That's about the update. For more information about email notifications, kindly refer to our help doc.
Thanks and Have a good one!