This month's edition from the Zoho CRM Integration Focus Group series is set around Zoho Books. One major need for this integration is the singular UI it provides, from where both sales and finance operations can be performed. This works better than switching between the Zoho CRM and Books applications, and performing finance operations in the latter while referring to data from the former. The integration also smooths over a handshake between the two applications so that all transactions performed are in sync.
In addition to setting up the integration, we’ll discuss in-depth, challenges faced in a business scenario, and how to leverage the integration to fill these gaps. We also feature an extensive discussion of FAQs extracted from our community of users, along with a Q&A with our product management team.
We look forward to discussing these areas during the webinar -
- Integrating Zoho CRM with Zoho Books
- Field terminology changes with the integration
- Syncing between both applications
- Working with the finance module in Zoho CRM
- Automating finance operations through CRM
- Best practices for CRM actions leveraging the integration
- Addressing customer challenges in Sales and Accounting collaborations
- Good to know facts about the integration
We're having this same webinar over three separate sessions, so we can cover as many time zones as possible. Choose the time zone that works best for you, and register.
10 AM AWST, Singapore Time | 2 PM Auckland Time
3:30 PM IST | 11 AM BST | 12 PM SAST | 2 PM UAEST
12:30 PM EDT | 11:30 AM CDT | 9:30 AM PDT
View recordings to previous webinars from our Zoho CRM integration series.