Is there an easier way to let users update their preferences?
I want them to be able to easily access the preference centre so they can add or remove themselves to mailing lists. But the process appears to be:
1. Click “Change Profile” in an email.
2. Click “Send Email” button on the screen that follows.
3. Clear the next screen that tells you an email has been sent.
4. Click “Update Profile” in the email that follows.
5. Ignore the profile details, but click the little “Change Preferences” link on the screen that follows.
6. Change the mailing lists you want to subscribe to in the next screen.
Could we shorten this process so you go from Step 1 to Step 6 (or 5, at least)?
It would be good to add a “Change Preferences” link to the email footer, but this isn’t an option.