New in Zoho Projects for this Quarter
We have been busy making Zoho Projects better for you. Here are our latest features and updates for this first quarter.
- Major new addition in Zoho Projects is our integration with Zapier. You can now integrate Zoho Projects with other apps and automate workflows with Zapier. Explore more about this feature here.
- Now, Portal Owner, Admins, and Managers can also add followers in the Bug details page. Before this only users in the Reporter and Assignee roles were able to add followers. This is just to make bug operations such as Clone, Delete, Follow, etc easier from a common UI.
- One another major addition is configuring webhooks, that facilitate automated HTTP notifications to third party applications from Zoho Projects. Read on to know what they are.
- We've now enhanced the way you send emails for bug notifications. With Email Templates, you can customize the notification mail for various events i.e. when a bug is created, updated, deleted etc., accordingly. You can associate the Email templates to any notification event or an SLA. Read on!
- You can now make your project "Strict " by providing a definite time frame so that the project is not extended beyond the scheduled end date. To make you accomplish this easier, the Calendar will not let you select dates beyond the scheduled project dates. Read more about our Strict Projects.
- UI has been enhanced for Business Rule and SLA sections for a great visual appeal. You can now select multiple values in a rule, for all the fields, when you add or edit criteria for business rules and SLAs.
- We answered your top request - Custom Fields! Customize your project with specific custom fields and define their visibility in a project based on your project need. Read more about how to customize a project with fields that you wished for.
- In the Bugs tab, like Custom Views, add any number of Predefined Views to your favorites in one click. You can view all your favorites under the Favorite Views tab displayed above your Predefined Views.
- Major update in Reports & Gantt Charts! We have introduced the Planned vs Actual hours tab to indicate work progress of the user based on the difference in their planned and actual hours. Read more about Planned vs Actual hours.
Meanwhile, we are busy with our next set of great features to make Zoho Projects more reliable. Watch this space for regular feature updates and other announcements.
Business Hours, Skip Weekends and Holidays
After taking the customer requests to heart, I am glad to share with you about the launch of the much requested and awaited feature - Business Hours, Skip Weekend and Holidays. I know this feature is going to be a big one with way it helps you in organizing your work. You can select the preferred business hours, holidays and working days under Date Format & Business Hours settings. The benefits you will enjoy out of this feature are: Customize your holidays Organize your work better Enhanced recurrence
Deprecating Support for Authtokens in Zoho Projects
Dear Users, Authtokens and OAuth are currently used to authorize third-party applications to access Zoho Projects. However, going forward we will not be supporting authtokens. This means that effective 1st December, 2020, you will no longer be able to
Coming up next: 7 features to look out for in Zoho Projects 7
Hello all! We're excited to announce that Zoho Projects V7 is getting ready for your use! A complete UI makeover with focus on a consistent user experience, added with a bunch of new features and updates makes for a pretty exciting upgrade :) Here's a quick rundown of what you can expect in Projects 7: 1) Single Page Layout - A consistent left-panel that provides easy access to all the modules you need. A single click will be all you need to navigate anywhere inside Projects! 2) Filter
Launching Zoho BugTracker in Marketplace
Dear users, We are very happy to announce that Zoho BugTracker is launched in our Marketplace now. You can build your extension completely online, access your data from third-party services, and manage issues effectively than before. You can find our services under the Project Management category in Marketplace. Our developers have also built three extensions which can be installed right away. The Checklist extension enables you to manage a to-do list for your issues and create checklist templates
Zoho Projects - Recap of 2019
Zoho Projects achieved new milestones and released new features in 2019. This is how we fared: Keep track of our latest updates from the What's New page.
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.