Tip of the week #20 - Bring your personal emails to Zoho TeamInbox
To bring all your personal emails from your email client to Zoho TeamInbox, use the 'Personal Inbox' feature.
This way, you do not have to switch applications to access your personal emails.
You can fetch your personal emails through email forwarding, or POP, or IMAP, and access them inside Zoho TeamInbox. These emails are private to you, only you can access them and team members will not be able to view them unless you choose to share with them.
Here are a few things that you can do with Personal Inbox:
- You can send/ reply to your individual emails directly from Zoho TeamInbox.
- After you finish a particular task associated with an email or if the email does not need any work to be done, you can 'Archive' the thread. This helps in moving one step closer towards achieving the goal of 'Inbox Zero'.
- After composing an email, you can use 'Share Draft' to share the email draft to other members in your organization before sending it out.
- To share a thread with someone or to have internal discussions on a thread with your team, you can simply @mention them in the comments section and they'll be notified.
- If a task in a thread is of less priority and can wait for a longer time but you want to be reminded of it later, you can 'Snooze' it.
- You can create 'Rules' to automate all the tedious manual work and create response templates to reply instantly to an email. You can also create signatures to be sent in every email.
- You can apply tags with different color codes and organize them better.
If you've not tried Zoho TeamInbox yet, sign up now
to start your free trial.
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.