Tip of the Week - Customized User Filters for Views in Dashboard
Did you know that you can associate/disassociate user filters with the reports in your dashboard?
Zoho Analytics allows you to include/exclude user filters for the views in the dashboard. Say, you have multiple reports in your dashboard and you do not want certain user filters to affect certain reports. This is where the include/exclude user filter option comes in handy.
Follow the below steps to include/exclude user filters for the reports in your dashboard:
- Click the More icon in the required report in your dashboard.
- Select Options from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Customize link inline to Apply Dashboard Filters option.
- In the Customize dashboard filters dialog, all the user filters in the dashboard will be listed. Select/deselect the required user filters for the report. By default, all the user filters available in the dashboard will be selected.
- Once you have chosen the required user filters for the report, click Apply.
Repeat the above steps for all the required views in the dashboard.
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.