Shapes can be used to visualize ideas, emphasize a point, or simply make your presentation look a bit more exciting. The Show app for Android offers various shapes to help you create stunning presentations. You can insert and alter these shapes to hold your audience's interest, and more easily communicate your message.
You don't have to be a designer to create your own shape. You also don't have to depend on your drawing capabilities. The Shape Recognition feature helps you effortlessly create the shape you want. Simply draw a shape using the Scribble option and see it perfected instantly.
How to use the Shape Recognition feature in the Show app for Android:
- Tap the icon at the top of your screen.
- Now, tap Shape at the bottom of your screen.
- From the top, tap SCRIBBLE next to SMART ELEMENT.
- Under the FREE DRAW ON PEN option, tap Scribble.
- From the top-right corner, toggle the Shape Recognition button on.
- Draw a shape and see it transform into a polished shape.
- You can use the and buttons in the top-right corner to undo or redo an action.
Once you are done creating your shape, tap the
icon in the top-left corner to turn off Scribble
Note: By default, a closed shape is filled. You can change the color or make the shape transparent using the Fill option.
We hope you find this tip useful! Stay tuned for additional tips, feature updates, and more.
Download the Show app for iOS and Android to create presentations on the go.