Greetings from Zoho SalesIQ!
With the work from home(WFH) culture beginning to set in, we are all geared up to give you a bunch of tips on using SalesIQ for your business that can prove effective during this period. So, sit tight and stay tuned to our forums for a tip a week!
For any global organization with customers from around the world, communicating in multiple languages is the key to providing outstanding customer service. In today's scenario, customer support in multiple languages can be a little challenging, especially when your customers come from different language backgrounds and you don't have language experts right next to you. This is where Zoho SalesIQ's real-time chat translation has your back.
How can this benefit me and my business?
Zoho SalesIQ provides real time live chat translation powered by Google Translate. The following are the advantages of using this translation feature.
- Become the master of global customer support - With live chat translation, you will be able to support customers from around the globe without the language barrier, enhance their experience immensely, and also establish quicker business and global market presence.
- Relish the fruit of resource saving - Hiring multilingual operators can be expensive. The real-time chat translation feature provides a single, cost-effective translation solution.
- Speak the customer's language - The foreign language is automatically detected in the operator's screen and translation happens during the conversation. You can also manually choose the language you want to translate the text to.
- Real-time, two-way translation Chat translations in SalesIQ work both ways . Your customers can chat with you in real-time in their own language, while your operator can chat back in theirs.
- Swift translation with accuracy - The feature facilitates easy and speedy two-way translation with the highest possible accuracy that in turn results in smoother and easier to read translations.
- Translate on the go with our mobile app - The chat translation feature is also available on our SalesIQ mobile app to help you translate chats and communicate with visitors even when you're on the move.
- In-app chat support and translation - With Zoho SalesIQ's mobile SDK (Mobilisten), you can avail real-time chat translation in your existing Android and iOS apps and support mobile app users globally.
To let your operators use this chat translation feature, make sure you enable the 'Google Translation' option inside Settings > Integration > Select "Google Translate".
So, what are you waiting for?