Zoho Desk now integrates with Zoho Books/Zoho Invoice
In customer service, the more you know about the customer, the better you're able to serve them. We at Zoho Desk are constantly increasing the amount of context your agents can get. The latest in this is having access to billing- and payments-related information. We see this helping in two big ways:
- Your team will benefit from knowing what a customer has purchased previously from your company. Couple this with information from Zoho CRM, and you have the entire customer life cycle to inform your conversations.
- If it is a service that you provide, you would naturally forward a conversation to your finance team at some point, in order to bill your customer. With access to bookkeeping, you and your agents can get there faster!
By integrating either with Zoho Books or Zoho Invoice at a time, your customer service team can perform a number of payment-related actions from Zoho Desk. With sufficient permissions from your Zoho Desk portal's admin,:
- agents can view payment information of the customer, within a ticket. These could be details such as outstanding payments, billing and shipping addresses.
- agents can create invoices and estimates within a ticket, based on the conversation they've had with the customer. These will automatically get mapped to the customer, and can be viewed inside Zoho Books/Zoho Invoice.
- agents can also see previous payment-related activity by a customer, such as creating invoices and estimates, and any changes they've made to these.
- an agent can change the payment status of an estimate/invoice. They can also convert estimates into invoices, and send them to the customer, directly from Zoho Desk.
These features are also available inside the Customers module in Zoho Desk. In case a customer you see on Zoho Desk isn't already a contact on Zoho Books/Zoho Invoice, worry not! The integration lets agents add them right from within a ticket. They can then perform any of the above actions.
By integrating Zoho Desk with Zoho Books/Zoho Invoice, you can save your teams a lot of time and enable straightforward bookkeeping. Simply head over to Setup and configure either of the two integrations.
Team Zoho Desk
Edit and Delete options in Comments
A lot of teams have been using ticket comments extensively to collaborate everyday. Notification Center further improved this experience by bringing real-time updates. As we continue to build more improvements to this experience, we've shipped a small-yet-important one today: edit & delete ticket comments . You'll find both these options right next to the comment you made. By default, comment authors can edit their comments while administrators can edit all comments. Likewise, comment authors
Announcing the New and Improved Article Editor
KBase articles are known to help customers, find solutions to problems on their own and set the stage for ticket deflection. That said, the way you present your KBase content is the clinching factor that ensures your customers stick around to consume it. We took it upon ourselves to build an editor that allows you to publish articles without delving into the code. Well, at least for the most part. With more options and a redefined interface, the article editor in Zoho Desk is now better than ever!
Zoho Support: Automate your way to Productivity using Time based Actions
To avoid pitfalls in customer support leading to lower customer satisfaction, longer response cycles, increased support cost, automation and productivity improvements become a must have. In this endeavor we at Zoho Support have bolstered the existing automation options with Time bases Actions and Macros. Time based actions are used to monitor your help-desk for pre-defined actions every one hour. So the next time when you see a massive pile-up of tickets in your help-desk queue, don't fret. Setup
Customize Colors of your Customer Self Service Portal
You asked for it. We heard you. We're happy to roll out the most sought after feature request, Customizing the Colors of your Customer Self-service Portal. Now you can set the color of your customer portal to mimic your company's web site, so that your customers visiting the portal will not feel alienated by the default theme. Go ahead and configure the color of the header, tabs, fonts and background according to your needs. You can either choose between default color themes like Blue, Grey, Green
TLS v1.2 Upgrade for Zoho Desk
Keeping your data safe is our top priority. With that goal in mind, Zoho Desk will be discontinuing support for browsers, APIs, and Plugins with old protocols including TLS v1.0 and v1.1. Going forward, we will only support TLS version 1.2. Here's why this is happening. Older versions of TLS don't meet security standards anymore. They have certain vulnerabilities without any viable solutions and are being replaced with a set of more secure protocols. According to PCI standards, TLS 1.2 is the most
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.