Vendor Portal is a system to manage relationships and candidates submitted by third-party recruitment/staffing companies. When a Vendor logs in to the vendor management portal (VMS), they gain immediate visibility to job orders (that you've shared), and can submit their best matching candidates. You can then review applicants through the system, and provide feedback to the Vendors. The status of candidates is updated within the VMS so that Vendors remain aware of the process, every step of the way.
To enable Vendor Portal, go to Setup > Portal Setup >Vendor Portal and turn ON the toggle button. You can see the link to the Vendor Portal, using which your vendors can login and submit their candidates to your job openings. You can also see the editable email templates that vendors will be receiving.
Sharing Jobs with Vendors
To share a job opening to a vendor, you will need to invite a vendor to your portal first. To add a vendor, go to the Vendors module and click the + icon. Enter the details of your vendor and click Save.
Once added, you will need to invite the vendor to join your portal. Click the Invite button on the top right. Note that the vendor's login status changes from Not invited to Invitation not accepted. The status changes to Active once the vendor accepts the invite, and only then can you share your job openings.
By default, you get 10 free portal licenses . Then, for additional portal licenses, it is $5/portal user/month. Click here to know more. Invited portal users are also part of the 10 free portal licenses.
To share a job opening with a vendor,
- Go to the Job Opening you wish to share and click More Actions > Share to Vendors .
Specify the commission, as a fixed price (or) percentage , select vendors to whom you want to share the job and click Share .
Submitting Candidates as a Vendor
Vendors can log-in into their portal and submit candidates to your jobs. The submitted candidates will be directly added to your database.
Vendors need to access their portal from the invitation link which they would've gotten through email. After confirming the invitation, the vendor would need to set a password for their account.
The first screen the vendor sees after logging in is the dashboard
To submit candidates as a vendor,
- Click the Jobs tab to see the job positions received from your company.
- Select a job to see its details.
- Click Add Resume and upload resumes individually (or) in bulk.
- For individual uploads , you will be able to review the candidate details parsed from the resume. Once you're done, click Submit Candidate .
- For bulk uploads , you will see the progress of your upload in the bottom-right of the page. You cannot upload new files if you have an upload in progress.
- You can view the submitted candidates under the Submitted Candidates tab.
Sharing Notes with Vendors
Upon sharing a job opening with a vendor or while reviewing their submitted candidates, you might need to convey instructions or feedback to the vendor. You can accomplish this using the Notes section of the shared job opening or submitted candidate.
To share notes with Vendors;
- While adding (or) editing a note, click the Share To option and toggle the Vendor Portal checkbox.
- Click Save when you're done. Your note will then have a Public Note tag to indicate you've shared it to a portal.
- The shared note will then be displayed under the Notes section of the job opening / candidate with a Recruiter Note tag.
Adding Notes as a Vendor
In Zoho Recruit's Vendor Portal, collaboration between vendors and recruiters is seamless and efficient. Vendors have the ability to add notes to submitted candidates, which establishes clear communication and collaboration with recruiters. This enhances the recruitment process by allowing vendors and recruiters to work closely together, ensuring that submitted candidates are thoroughly evaluated and considered for the right opportunities.
Vendors not only have the capability to add notes while submitting candidates but can also continue collaborating throughout the candidate's hiring process. This allows them to provide valuable updates or additional information about candidates as the recruitment process unfolds. By maintaining this open line of communication, vendors and recruiters can work together seamlessly, refining candidate profiles, addressing specific client requirements, and ultimately improving the overall quality of candidate submissions.
- Since vendors are not part of your account as a user, the account's primary contact will be the owner for all notes added by vendors.
- Vendor notes will be added under the application record created via their submission. For example, when a vendor submits a candidate John for the Store Manager position, an application named John for Store Manager is automatically created. When a vendor adds a note to John from the vendor portal, it will be added to the application record for you to view.