In CRM, the home pages provide a quick view of the various happenings in a business with the help of dashboards. The home pages also help to organize one's and the team's day's work.
There are three views in the home tab:
- Custom (a view created by the admins)
In addition to the above views, we are now introducing an exclusive home page for the managers to help track, analyze sales data, and manage their team's work in a better way. This view is called the "Manager's Home".
This home page will contain all important business metrics such as leads created this month, deals and the revenue generated from them, anomaly in a current trend and more required to manage daily activities.
These metrics will be displayed as dashboards in the Manger's home page:
Who can access the Manager's home page?
CRM users from all roles can view the Manager's home page, except those which do not have any sub-roles.
How to access the Manager's home page?
The Manager's home page can be accessed from the home tab under the Classic View dropdown. It a system defined home page that cannot be deleted.
Can I customize the home page components?
Yes, this home page can be customized by adding or deleting the dashboard components as per requirement.
Can I make it the default home page?
Among the Classic view, User's Home and Manger's view, the recently accessed home page will be set as the default home page. But if there is a custom home page, it will be the default always.
Visual enhancements in Dashboards
Some enhancements will be made to dashboards across CRM. The details are as below:
1. Background grid size of dashboards and space between the grids is modified for better visual appeal.
2. KPI components can now be resized. Earlier it was available only in double grid form. By default the component will appear in a single grid size. A user can modify it to a double grid.
Note: For the existing KPI components the double grid size will be retained if needed users can resize to single grid.
3. Illustrations will be displayed in addition to the "No data available" for dashboards that do not have any data.
4. Number of components that can be added to a single dashboard is increased from 10 to 20.
UI Enhancement for custom view components added in user's home page
For the Custom View components added to user's home page, the number of rows in which data gets displayed per screen is increased from 5 to 10.
PS: All the mentioned updates will be releasing by the end of this week. We will keep you posted about it.