We are excited to introduce the bespoke "Built-In Telephony" in Zoho CRM.
Built-in telephony is designed to allow organizations to build their own telephony framework, manage subscriptions and payments, generate call reports, and record calls directly from CRM without any third-party dependencies.
Where do I start?
Built-In telephony in Zoho CRM is powered by Twilio's telecommunication infrastructure. All you have to do is to,
- Buy a number - Local, Mobile, or Toll-free.
- Configure incoming call routing preferences - Route calls directly to CRM user(s) or via IVR menus.
- Configure outgoing call user preferences - Determine who can make outgoing calls and from which number. In case multiple numbers are purchased, user preferences can be set.
What are the additional features?
Apart from making and receiving calls, Built-in telephony allows:
- Call Queuing: Manage and queue up to 25 incoming calls when CRM users are busy.
- Call Recording: Evaluate the quality of the correspondence for both incoming and outgoing calls and manage the recording storage in addition.
- Extracting Call Reports: Examine the usage by viewing call history and downloading the call reports, and play the recorded calls.
- Making Auto Recharge: Enable auto recharge when the credits reach the minimum balance limit.
- Assign Caller ID: Assign a dedicated phone number as caller ID such that the outgoing calls from a department will display assigned number even though the calls are made from different phone numbers.
Free call recording storage and purchase of additional storage
Zoho offers 1,000 minutes of free call recordings storage for an organization.These recordings are stored in Zoho File Storage and if the limits are exceeded, new recordings will not be stored. However, you can upgrade the storage space for additional monthly charges.
How will I be charged?
In built-in telephony, the call activities are charged as credits and 1 Credit equals to 1 USD. These credits are collectively managed in a wallet managed by built-in telephony and can be utilized for :
- Number purchase and maintenance
- Call Usage
- Buying additional recording storage
to learn more about inbuilt voice pricing.
That is built-in telephony in Zoho CRM for you!
We have released this feature for all users in paid version from Standard to Ultimate editions.
With regards to DCs, we have opened to all users in US, IN, AU, EU, and JPN
For more information, kindly refer to our help docs
Thanks and have a good one!