Data is the driving force behind every decision made by businesses today. We at WorkDrive know every employee needs reliable access to their information and be able to locate the data they need at the right time.
Introducing Labels: organize your files in a way that's personal to you.
You can create custom Labels based on how you want to organize your shared and personal files. You can also add multiple Labels to the same file or folder, or remove them when they are no longer relevant.
Users can create personalized Labels for group-specific project files, style guides, reference guides, and more. This makes it easier for teams to access information they need without having to search through multiple folders.
Here's how you can create Labels:
- Select Labels in the left pane above My Folders.
- Click Manage Labels in the top-right corner. A new Manage Labels screen will open.
- Enter a label name in the field at the bottom, then choose a label color.
- Click + to create the label.
Steps to add a label to files and folders:
- Select the required files or folders.
- Click the More Actions icon (...) in the top action bar, then select Label As from the dropdown. Alternatively, you can right-click and select Label As.
- Search and select the required labels.
We hope this new feature will be useful to you. Let us know if you have any questions or feedback in the comment section below.
Check back soon for more exciting Zoho WorkDrive updates!