Tip of the week #10 - Automate repetitive tasks with rules
Save time and increase team efficiency by handling repetitive tasks with rules in Zoho TeamInbox. Here are a few cases where you can set up rules for your team:
- Automate thread delegation. Assign emails with a specific subject line or content to specific team member, automatically.
- Notify teammates on incoming emails or outbound emails to keep them updated.
- Archive threads as immediately a reply is made. Setting up this rule will make sure all your threads are closed when they are done.
- Delete threads that your team might not need based on subject lines
- Add followers to important threads.
There are a lot more that you can set up rules for. All you have to do is just choose when a rule should trigger, set up the condition to be met, and select the action to be performed.
Try out rules and tell us how they worked out for you. We'd love to hear what other topics you want us to discuss on. Let us know in the comments below.
If you've not tried Zoho TeamInbox yet, sign up now
to start your free trial.
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.