In the Calls section, you can see the list of calls you or your operators initiated or received from the visitors. To access Calls information from other pages, you will just have to click on the Calls tab in the panel on the left of your Zoho SalesIQ dashboard.
A quick view about call information
The history of calls that the operators have with the visitors will be listed in this section. You can separate and view the calls as:
1. Answered Calls - The calls and recording initiated or answered by the operators will be listed
2. Unanswered Calls - The calls missed answering will be listed here
3. My Calls - The calls and recording you've initiated or received from the visitor will be listed
- The call information will be updated to the list only when the call is ended by the operator or visitor. While you view the call info and recordings on the chat window, the right side of the window gives you easy access to your visitor’s e-mail address and the page they were visiting when they initiated the call. You can also see the visitor’s location, their browser and operating system.
Recent Calls information
In recent calls, the calls the visitor initiated or received from other chats will be listed. Click on any chat and view the entire transcript while you are viewing any other information.
Other calls from the same visitor
In other calls, you can view the list of calls received or initiated and the recordings during the same chat session.
Call history in visitor section
You can also view the call information right inside the people module. In Visitor module, tap on the Leads/Contacts/Companies name > Calls tab the list of calls will be available.
- On tapping the call, you can view the entire conversation and the call recording.
How to enable call recording?
To enable call recording option for a particular brand, you can navigate to Brands > your brand name > Configurations > General , and enable Record the calls .
- The recording feature is applicable only for SalesIQ built-in audio call facility.
- The recorded calls and screen share sessions will be pushed to CRM integrations (if enabled) via transcript as a link. If the operator has the required permissions in Zoho SalesIQ, they will be able to view the recordings from CRM.