Introducing SignForms to simplify the document signing process
Today we are excited to announce the general availability of SignForms. Gone are the days, you need to import a document, add recipients, fields, and send it out for signing manually every single time.
For example, if your company wants to get their social media policy signed by new hires, the human resources team can create a SignForm and embed its URL in your company's onboarding email for new hires to sign and submit.
How it works
- Create a new template or convert an existing template into a SignForm
- Configure your settings and generate a unique SignForm URL
- Send this URL to your recipients or embed it on your website
- Your recipients then sign and submit the document through the URL
- Enterprise subscription in Zoho Sign.
A template must meet the following requirements to create a SignForm:
- Should not contain pre-filled fields
- Should contain minimum one signer and each signer must have at least one field configured
If the template contains more than one recipient
- Signing order should be enabled
- Name and email for the first signer should be left empty
- For all others, name and email should be configured
To create a SignForm
- Log in to Zoho Sign as an administrator.
- Go to Templates. You can select any template and convert it into a SignForm by clicking the Create SignForm button under Actions.
- Alternatively, go to SignForms > Click the Create SignForm button.
- The Choose template drop-down will only list the templates that can be used as a SignForm. Select a template from the list or create a new template as mentioned in the pre-requisites.
Enter the details
- Name: This can be anything you want
- Maximum responses: You can enter a limit here
- Enforce OTP (Email authentication code): This feature prevents spam
- Valid until: The validity period is set as needed
- You can copy the SignForm URL from the SignForm page.
- Test the URL by copying and pasting it into a private window and then entering the details.
- You can view the responses associated with a SignForm from the Actions button.
- There's also an option to export the associated responses as a CSV file.
- After confirming that the URL is working properly, you can start using it in your emails, send it to recipients, or embed it on your website. You can disable and delete the URL anytime. The SignForm will automatically be disabled after the validity period expires.
- You can quickly find the active, inactive, expired, and limit reached from the left hand side menu.
Branding associated with your account will also be associated with your SignForm template. Please refer to our
to change your company logo and customize email templates in Zoho Sign.
We have introduced a fair usage policy for SignForms. The maximum number of responses including all the SignForms in an organization per month is FIFTY without any additional cost. If you want to use a SignForm and get more number of responses (above 50), you need to buy API Credits additionally.
Go ahead and try this new feature. For any queries please feel free to write to us at
or comment in the section below.
Happy Zoho Signing!
Free Webinar: Using Zoho Sign to virtualize employee onboarding and lifecycle management
Hello, Getting physical signatures on offer letters, onboarding forms, policy documents, NDAs, and other employment-related documents can be a cumbersome process. Zoho Sign's integration with our human resource (HR) management apps like Zoho Recruit and
Verify your signer's identity with EU eID methods
Hello, everyone! One of the most common concerns people have before using digital signatures is whether the intended individual is actually the one signing the document. Fortunately, digital signature services offer multiple options for verifying signer
Zoho Sign: Product Updates - Mid-2022
Hello, everyone! As we cross the halfway point in 2022, Zoho Sign is about to turn five years old! So, allow us to catch you up on what we have been up to lately. We mentioned in our last update that much of our recent focus has been on broadening Zoho
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.