We're back with a new Show tip.
In today's post, we'll look at a more interesting way to comment and collaborate on a slide in Zoho Show.
No matter where your colleagues are in the world, using comments to share opinions or give feedback is an effortless and efficient way to collaborate on presentations. To improve team communication without having to write text back and forth, Zoho Show offers a unique collaboration tool that lets you to
add pictures as comments within a slide.
Using pictures to comment can be especially useful when working together on photos, drawings, or mockup designs for team projects.
So, how do you add a picture to provide feedback?
- Select the text, object, or the whole slide in which you want to comment.
- Click on REVIEW and then Comments tab on the right pane
- Now, click the Picture icon at the bottom left of the window. The Zoho Show's Image gallery window will open in the top of the screen.
Choose a picture to convey the required information. You can even drag and drop images within the comment box.
Your picture will now appear within the Comment window on the right.
You or anyone with comment access can now edit, reply, and brainstorm together.
- To edit a comment, hover over the comment and click the edit icon to make changes.
- To delete a comment, click the delete icon next to the comment posted.
We hope this tip about picture commenting on presentations is useful. Please leave any feedback in the comments section below, and don't forget to click
on this page to be notified of all future tips.
If you'd like to read the previous tips in our community learning series
We'll be back soon with another useful tip! Until then, keep experimenting and devising your own hacks for Zoho Show!