This is Elizabeth. I recently joined the Zoho Social team as a content writer :) Just a few days in, and I already have some thrilling news to share with you all.
We know that you've been waiting for this moment eagerly. And, it's finally here!
Zoho Social now supports publishing on
Google+ profiles. This is in addition to managing your
Facebook Page, Google+ Page, LinkedIn Company Page, Twitter Profile, and
So, what does this mean for you?
As a business or an agency, you and your team members can now manage personal accounts from within Zoho Social, without having to use another social media tool.
We were all set to support publishing on Facebook profiles too, but sadly, Facebook pulled the plug. Going forward, third-party social media management tools like Zoho Social will no longer be able to support publishing on Facebook profiles due to the
Ready to get started?
- Head over to Brand Health on the Home tab.
- You'll find the "Add more channels" option placed right below Brand Health to your right.
- Click on the LinkedIn and Google+ icons to connect your profiles.
Or, you could also try this:
- Go to Setup on the top right corner.
- Click Social Channels located on the left panel.
- Connect your LinkedIn and Google+ profiles.
After you're done connecting your profiles, you're all set to build an even stronger presence for yourself on social media. We do hope you make the best use of this feature!
That's all from me, today.
You can always rely on our
to find answers to all your questions. Feel free to ping us or reach out for support should you need any help. We're at
Until next time,