Whether you're a first-time presenter or an expert looking to make a lasting impression,
is the tool for you.
Whatever your expertise, the
All New Zoho Show's
contextual user interface lets you create all kinds of slides, from plain text on a simple background to complex presentations with animations, tweets, charts, media files, and lots more.
The UI doesn't leave you to figure everything out yourself, but presents something you can easily use. It's
clear, obvious, and intuitive.
A Big Picture of the All New Zoho Show:
1. A contextual interface that responds faster
The UI reacts to the action you perform on the screen, with options that guide you through creating, editing, designing, commenting, and delivering your presentation. Select a slide or any object to see your Right pane open up to a convenient spread of styles and effects for each slide element. Choose appropriate properties to polish and enhance your presentation.
2. One easy place for inserting eye-catching graphics
Quickly access different types of slide objects from one place. The easily reachable Insert section at the top lets you:
- Add custom text boxes with different styles for quotes, jargon, and more. Also, insert special characters and symbols.
- Illustrate information with cool pictures from your computer, the Internet, or a Flickr account.
- Make custom shapes like curves, scribbles, and freeform diagrams and edit the shapes as much as you like. Also, explore on silhouette styles, build flowcharts & group shapes.
- Design your tables or use pre-built table styles to organize data better. Merge cells, add a header, and modify cell values as required.
- Show supports a total of 27 chart types including pie, doughnut, bubble, and more.
- Display live tweets and YouTube videos, and embed audio files to play during the slideshow.
3. Explore newer and deeper formatting effects
Fine tune your slide contents to make them look the way you like, with the in-depth
at the right.
- Fill your text boxes, shapes, chart elements, or table cells with a solid color, gradient, pattern, or picture.
- Add shadows or reflections to text boxes, pictures, and shapes, and customize them to perfection.
- Redesign pictures however you need. Recolor, add new texture, crop, and adjust the brightness and contrast.
- Remodel charts to fit your own style. Pick an appropriate layout, display data labels, customize different axes properties like title, position, grid lines, and more.
- Reproduce data to form richly-formatted tables. Apply grids to every cell within the table, turn on the header and footer rows, and evenly distribute the rows and columns.
4. Spice up stories with amazing animations
Show provides more than 40 types of animations. Make an element of your slide emerge like a meteor, spin like a ball, or even fade away. The Animate mode at the right lets you:
- Set up custom transitions between slides. Animate entrances, exits, and emphasis effects to grab viewers' attention. Also, edit an individual effect's properties to play in sync with others.
- Draw unique animation paths or apply predefined motions such as lines, curves, and squiggles.
- Animate texts by bullets, words, letters, or whole paragraphs.
- Animate charts to highlight individual values, or highlight them by series or categories.
- Animate tables to display data by individual cells, rows, or columns.
5. Enhanced PowerPoint compatibility
Import your PowerPoint files easily into Zoho Show, and edit and reuse slides. Here is a detailed list of PowerPoint Compatibility features that we support.
6. Share and Collaborate in Real-time
Share a presentation to let your colleagues add comments, proofread slides, and finalize your copy.
- Share secured presentation links to customers or colleagues and work together seamlessly. Add comments to any element in a slide, discuss content, and resolve feedback.
- Broadcast your slide decks online to remote audiences. Simply send an invitation link, control slides, and chat in realtime from your browser.
- Publish presentations internally within your organization, or externally online. Also, embed the published code directly into your blogs, forums, and websites.
7. Future of Presenting
We're also introducing the Zoho Show Mobile and TV Apps to view and deliver presentations on the go.
Why wait? Try out the new Zoho Show to see the difference. Share any of your questions, concerns, or experiences with us below!