Multi-video feed in webinars, custom domain options, and our integration with MS Outlook
We hope you're doing well. With your help, we have been able to release many useful features and enhancements in 2020. We, the Zoho Meeting team, would like to thank you all for the feedback, support, and encouragement you've given as we worked to scale Zoho Meeting into a fully fledged web conferencing software for remote work. Let's take a look at the previous month's product updates.
- Multi-video feed: Organizers and co-organizers can now share their live video feeds to webinar attendees along with the webinar presentation.
- Search, sort, and filter: You can now search and sort your webinar attendee list. You can also filter the attendees who have raised their hands or have been allowed to talk in the webinar.
- New notifications:
- If a user tries to speak while their microphone is muted, Zoho Meeting will now show a notification to remind them they're muted.
- Attendees are notified when their question is answered in the Q&A tab.
- Organizers and co-organizers are notified for new raised hands, and attendees are notified when the organizer lowers the raised hand.
- We have added UI improvements for better user experience.
Bug FixesInactive links: An issue that rendered links shared in the Q&A tab non-clickable has been fixed.
We have released a new plugin for MS Outlook
that lets users conduct scheduled and instant meetings from their MS Outlook account.
- Password-protection: Passwords are now enabled by default for all meetings.
- Audio check: We now show a pop-up informing the user whether audio is received or not when a new device is plugged in.
- Audio state retention: If a user gets disconnected from a meeting and then reconnects, the original audio state (muted/unmuted) will be maintained.
- Membership authentication for presenters: Only users invited and approved by the admin as organization members can be added as presenters of meetings.
- Presenters of a meeting are now displayed as 'Hosts' in the Attendees list.
- UI improvements for better user experience
- Camera setting mismatch: The issue allowing presenters to change audio conferencing sessions into video conferencing sessions even when the option to use camera was disabled in Organization settings has been fixed.
- Editing/deleting recurring meetings: When single instances of recurring meetings were edited or deleted from mobile, it affected all the meetings in the series. This has been resolved.
- Calendar sync: The issue of calendar details not getting updated when a recurring meetings is edited or deleted has been fixed.
- The issue causing multiple emails to be sent if a participant is invited to a recurring meeting has been resolved.
- The issue of participants' names being listed in the emails sent for recurring meetings has been resolved.
- When a meeting is added to a user's calendar, the time of the session will now be visible in the user's local timezone.
- The issue causing the RSVP tab to disappear in Gmail calendar has been resolved.
- UI issues with video feed, top toolbar, and scroll button have been fixed.
- Audio state mismatches have been fixed.
When a user is deleted from an organization, ownership of all meetings and webinars created by them will be automatically transferred to super admin.
We wish you all a wonderful new year.
Latest updates in Zoho Meeting | Create departments, Share PDF files
Hello all, You can now create departments to group team members within your organization. This will make it easier for you to organize department-level meetings and invite members. In webinars, use the Share material feature to share PDF files directly
A new UI for distraction-free engagement in online meetings and webinars that scale up for 3000 attendees
Hello all, We're excited to share our new, refined UI for online meetings. Here's how the new UI will improve your experience during online meetings: We've re-designed Zoho Meeting's online meeting UI to enable users to fully engage in conversations
Create Instant Polls, Broadcast Messages, and Enable Co-organizers to Launch Webinars
Hello, Following our previous updates with the iOS webinar app, Raise Hand, Allow to talk, and Give control in Mac OS, we have added some new features and enhancements to Zoho Meeting's webinar module that let you create instant polls, communicate with attendees through messages, and have better control over launching webinars. Let's take a look at what's new. Features Co-organizers can now launch webinars Co-organizers, who are members of your organization, can now start webinars just like the organizer. This
Add co-hosts in meetings, manage webinar registration and other enhancements
Hello all, This month's updates allow you to add co-hosts while scheduling meetings. You can also control your webinar registrations better by allowing or blocking registrations from the domain or country of your choice. Read on to learn more. Meeting
New and Improved UI for Online Meetings in Zoho Meeting
Hello there, We hope you're enjoying our video conferencing feature for your online meetings. This month, we are glad to present our revamped UI for online meetings. We have made some useful changes to make features contextual and easy to access. In addition to this, we have also added some interesting features and enhancements to make your online meetings smooth and hassle-free. Let's take a look at these changes. Better visibility and access to main features The main menu has been moved to the
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.