Webinar email campaigns are about converting email recipients to webinar registrants. To make sure all the registrants attend your webinar, you have to convey right content through emails. To send the right content, make sure your webinar email includes the below components:
1) Subject Line - The subject line of your email campaigns should contain the title of the webinar. This way the readers understand why you've sent them the email. And, the chances that they open and read are high. Also, personalization in the subject line can grab the attention of the email recipients.
2) Date and Time - Date and time serves as a genuine proof for your webinar registrants to attend the webinar. Weekends are never a good choice to conduct webinars. Tuesdays and Thursdays are better considering the audience around the world. And, time should also be fixed considering this. For making it easier for your audience around the globe, you could give a link with 'see this in your time zone' where time could be converted.
3) Description - The email should give a gist of the webinar. What will the attendees learn? How will it help them? Your description should always answer these questions. Besides, you can introduce the speaker of your webinar, especially if it's a guest. You can also upload their picture* which makes it more authentic.
4) Call-to-Action(CTA) button - The most important component while crafting a webinar email is the CTA button. You can copy the registration link and add a hyperlinked text or link it to a button as the CTA. And, try to keep the link short so that recipients could share it on other platforms.
5) Positive closing - If the subject line is important, the concluding line is also important. This is the last sentence that your recipient reads before closing your email. Why not end emails with a positive affirmation? For example, looking forward to meeting you, hope to see you, etc. are a few affirmations to conclude your email.