Get noticed and communicate where it's most convenient for customers. Integrate your Whatsapp account with the SalesIQ brand and extend your support via Whatsapp messenger to your customers. Your customers will be able to reach your support representatives for help from their Whatsapp messenger, while the representatives will continue to use the SalesIQ to respond. In addition, customers can search your business on Whatsapp and connect instantly.
Do remember that you cannot associate your Whatsapp business number with SalesIQ as of now. SalesIQ uses Twilio to create connections with Whatsapp, so you can get a number in Twilio and connect and support your customers via Whatsapp messenger.
This integration is still in beta, and access will be given only on request. Please note that only the SalesIQ professional and Enterprise plan users and bundle users (CRM Plus and Zoho One) can only request beta access.
Benefits of using Whatsapp integration
- Customers can use the most preferred channel like Whatsapp to connect and get help instantly, instead of navigating to the website and initiate a chat each time.
- Operators can manage chats from customers via Whatsapp, web, and mobile from the same dashboard.
You should hold a business manager account on Facebook. And make sure that the account is verified. Learn more.
Add your credit card to the payment portal with the recurring option enabled.
Integrating Whatsapp account with SalessIQ Brand
1. Navigate to Settings > Channels, choose Whatsapp and click Add.
2. SalesIQ uses Twilio to create a connection with Whatsapp. So, accepting the user consent is considered your permission to proceed SalesIQ to use Twilio as an intermediary to create a connection.
3. Connect your Whatsapp account with SalesIQ, click Access Request and fill in all the required details in the Request Access Form. We will share the details with the Twilio team to get approval to buy a number for your business.
In this form, enter your Facebook Business Manager ID. Make sure that the business manager account is verified. Learn more. Please remember that you cannot associate your Whatsapp business number with SalesIQ as of now. The number you enter in the phone number field will be used to contact you for business verification purpose. This is not the phone number that will be used in the integration. You need to get a number via Twillio and connect with customers on Whatsapp via that number.
4. Click Submit. The details form will be sent for verification to the Twilio team. And, the Pending approval tag will appear against the Access Request.
How to buy a number?
5. Once the details are verified by the Twilio team and approved. The tag will be changed as Request Approved. Also, the Buy Now button in the Buy Number section will be enabled. You can buy a number from Twilio to connect your Whatsapp with the SalesIQ brand.
6. Provide the requested details like Country, Type of Phone Number (Toll-free, Local), Select a Phone Number from the drop-down and click Submit. We will share the Requested details with the Twilio team. Once the purchase is a success, the tag will be changed to Request approved.
Make sure to add your credit card to the payment portal with the recurring option enabled.
How to associate the SalesIQ brand and department with your Whatsapp account?
7. You can choose your brand and department in the Associate section to connect SalesIQ with the account. The chat initiated by the customer will be directed to the operators associated with the chosen brand and department.
8. You can manage all the details in the Account info section.
Set a preferred time limit to close missed chats
9. In the Preference > Chat ending time limit section, you can set time limit to end the missed chat after the specified duration.
How to manage the numbers?
10. You can buy more numbers or manage the numbers you've purchased in the Manage numbers section.
11. You can view the numbers you've requested/bought and check their subscription validity on this page.
How to Add Credits?
12. You can also add credits by clicking on the Add Credits button. The Buy Credits pop-up appears. You can add credits as per your wish. You also have an option to Auto refill when the credits fall below the specified value.
Do remember that you cannot message the visitor without sufficient credit on your account. Each message cost you 0.005 USD per message. You can send 400 message with each credit.
How to Enable/Disable the brands associated with the number?
13. All the brands associated with the Whatsapp numbers will be listed in the Channels > Whatsapp section. You can enable or disable the brands associated with the Whatsapp number by toggling the button against each brand.
- This version doesn't support the Pre-chat form, info/action messages, and feedback form.
- Only the following file formats are supported png, jpg, mp3, mp4, pdf, jpeg.