Aren't we tired of hearing ways to cope with the current new-normal times? When are we going to accept the reality and start implementing ideas to overcome the same rather than ranting about it? We believe it's high time to move on with a hope that the pain ends and also remind your customers about it. So, here are a few tips that you would need to consider while you send out your next set of email campaigns.
Take a look at them and let us know your feedback in the comments box below.
1. Include stories - Life often puts us in surprising and unprecedented situations, like the one we're in now. Right now, we're all together in it, so share incidents, events, challenges, customer success stories, etc. during crisis times, and more that made you happy. This helps customers prepare for an environment with hope.
2. Conduct contest - Don't we see a lot of fun games, contests, etc. nowadays? Why not try something similar for your customers as well? By doing this you help your customers to have some fun while their work-from-home hours. It is important to maintain a jovial relationship with your customers and games are a great way to engage them.
3. Guide your customers - In order to boost your relationship with your customers, guide them throughout their journey with you. It would be beneficial for them if you share content—tips, guides, infographics and more that helps them to better understand about your services/products.
4. Get their opinions - You've always been sharing content with them, now give them a chance to write content for you. Let them speak about their experiences regarding the product/your services and the current situation. This will help them understand that there is actually a person who hears them and that you value them.
5. Share updates - Take time to let them know about the latest updates in your product/services but also make sure to keep it concise. Because people who are interested to know more about it, they'd contact you for more details. This again stands as a way to engage with customers.