At Zoho Books, we're always trying to simplify your accounting and provide you a hassle-free experience while you manage your finances. Here's a quick round-up of the updates we've made to Zoho Books in the last month:
- Reconciliation status report
Get a detailed report of your reconciliation in the Banking section of the Reports module. You can view the reconciliation summary and statement lines, filter for matched, unmatched or categorized transactions, and export each section based on your preferences.
To view this report: Go to Reports > Banking > Reconciliation Status.
The inventory aging summary provides insights on how long an item has been available in your inventory. You can customize the report and set the aging intervals for which you want to generate the report.
To view this report: Go to Reports > Inventory > Inventory Aging Summary.
Collect payments using payment links
You can now generate payment links to collect miscellaneous payments from your customers. You can share these payment links through email or SMS, and customers can pay you securely via an integrated payment gateway. The payments you collect this way can be applied to the customer’s invoices later if desired. Read more about payment links
To enable payment links: Go to Settings > Preferences > General > Mark the box next to Payment Links.
Mark GSTIN active or inactive (India)
Organizations that have enabled the branches feature and included multiple GSTINs can now choose to mark a GSTIN active or inactive. All the settings and branches associated with the GSTIN will be marked inactive as well.
To mark a GSTIN inactive: Go to Settings > Taxes > GST Settings > Choose a GSTIN and click Mark as Inactive/Active.
Updates to the Zoho Books iOS app
When you update your app to version 4.7.7, you can sign in with Apple, access Zoho Books in three additional languages—Thai, Indonesian and Vietnamese, and use the templates you have associated with customers and vendors in the web app. We've also fixed a few bugs to enhance your experience.
Updates to the Zoho Books Windows app
The Zoho Books Windows app has undergone a huge overhaul. We've revamped the UI and added support for features such as advanced search, debit notes, new custom fields, payment gateway integrations, pagination, bulk actions, Apple sign-in, sorting options, and much more. Get the app from Microsoft.
Updates for organizations with Zoho Inventory
- You can perform advanced searches for items and sales orders using sales channel fields such as Channel Name, Channel Product Name, Channel Product SKU, Channel Product ID, and Channel Order ID. You can also create custom views with these channel details.
- Shipments can now be imported.
- Tracking details in sales order and purchase order packages will be synced and reflected in the corresponding invoices and bills.
- Multiple sales channel items can be linked to a single item to sell the same product across various sales channels with different names, while maintaining a single base stock.
- You can now manually merge the stock details in Merchant Fulfilled Networks (MFN) and Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA).
Do give these features a spin and let us know what you think. Feel free to contact us if you need anything or have any questions. As always, we're available at firstname.lastname@example.org