Add a Salesforce field to a form
- Open the form builder.
- Add an integration field to the form. (Refer to this page to see how to add a field to a form)
- Select Salesforce in the drop-down next to Service .
- Select the required choice from the drop-down next to Connection . (All the Salesforce connections added in your Zoho Creator account will be displayed here)
- If you select the choice Add New Connection , Zoho Creator will display the following prompt. Refer to steps 5-8 in this page to learn how to add a new Salesforce connection.
- Select the required Module . If the API feature is not enabled for your Salesforce organization, Zoho Creator will display the following prompt:
- Select the required Field , then click Done .
Once you add a Salesforce field, the selected connection, module, and field will appear in the
Field Properties > Appearance
section on the right. You will be able to switch to any other Salesforce connections added in your Zoho Creator account, by selecting the required one from the drop-down next to