Zoho Desk's Instant Messaging Feature Update - Increase customer engagement with WhatsApp's Interactive Message Templates.
Coming Soon! A messaging feature to take your business to the next level by adding WhatsApp Interactive Message Templates to your customer conversations.
One of the latest features of WhatsApp business is the introduction of Interactive Template Replies and Quick buttons. This feature helps businesses connect customers to relevant content and resources directly from their preferred communication channels.
Let's learn about WhatsApp Interactive Message Templates
What are Interactive Message Templates?
Interactive Message Templates are prebuilt messages that can be sent through a communication channel, such as a chatbot tool or messaging app. These templates support interactive experiences by displaying buttons, menus, and other elements users can click or tap. They are designed to make it easier for businesses to automate customer conversations and provide a more engaging experience. Plus, they help ensure businesses send messages that adhere to WhatsApp's guidelines. This reduces the risk of WhatsApp flagging or blocking businesses for sending spam or unsolicited messages. Users can deploy templates to initiate new conversations with customers or start a conversation after a 24-hour window.
Why use Interactive Message Templates?
WhatsApp's Interactive Message Templates include buttons that help you guide your customers through a logical and automated conversation flow.
- Tailored experiences: Compared to text-based lists, interactive messages make it easier for individuals to identify and select the options that best address their needs.
- Higher response rate: When WhatsApp chat bots were tested using interactive messaging features, Meta recorded much higher response rates and conversions than with regular text-based messages.
- Personalized interactions: Interactive buttons can be customized using media files that resonate with a specific customer segment.
When to use Interactive Message Templates
Template buttons can be attached to text messages or media messages. Once your Interactive Message Templates have been created and approved, you can use them in notification messages as well as customer service and customer care messages.
The two types of predefined buttons
1. WhatsApp Call-to-Action Button: When tapped, this button initiates a call or launches a website.
- You can display buttons under your chat, which redirect end users to a website or phone call.
- Button text is restricted to 20-characters per button.
- The header is optional. If you include one, it must be text or media.
2. WhatsApp Quick Reply Button: These buttons allow customers to instantly respond to your business' messages. The response will be sent as a simple text message after the customer selects an option. You can present up to three buttons to encourage speedy replies.
- For Call-to-Action templates, you can add a maximum of two buttons, but only one of each type (Ex: call a phone number and visit a website).
- For Quick Reply templates, you can add a maximum of three buttons.
How businesses can use Interactive Message Templates
- Reduce cart abandonment and lost revenue by sending automated WhatsApp cart reminders.
- Sell more by sending product catalogs through WhatsApp to showcase your products and services.
- Confirm COD orders with a single clickable message, which can streamline the order confirmation process and reduce delivery delays.
- Send timely and automated invoices, orders, and shipping notifications to help keep customers informed and improve the overall buyer journey.
- Enjoy comprehensive features that help improve customer engagement, increase sales, and simplify business operations.
The Zoho Desk Team
Apple iOS 17 and iPadOS 17 updates for Zoho Desk users
Hello Zoho Desk users! Apple recently announced the release of iOS 17 and iPad OS 17. These latest OS updates will help you stay productive and efficient, through interactive and seamless user experiences. Zoho Desk has incorporated the updates to help
Zoho Desk Partners with Microsoft's M365 Copilot for seamless customer service experiences
Hello Zoho Desk users, We are happy to announce that Zoho Desk has partnered with Microsoft's M365 to empower customer service teams with enhanced capabilities and seamless experiences for agents. Microsoft announced their partnership during their keynote
Zoho Desk Cheat Sheet For The Year-End
Check out these Zoho Desk best practices to end this year on a high and have a great one ahead! #1 Set Business (Holiday) Hours - If you have limited working hours, please make sure you restrict your business hours or set them as holidays for the coming days. Let your customers know when you will, and won't, be available. #2 Update the Annual Holiday List - Check the holidays for the new year and update the holiday schedule. Usually, holidays from the current year will be carried over for the next
Deprecation of older versions of ASAP Mobile SDK | Zoho Desk
Hello, everyone. Greetings from Zoho Desk ASAP! In order to continue to deliver the best and most secure experience to our mobile SDK users. On account of the recent enhancements and updates to the mobile SDKs, we have planned to mark the older versions
Zoho Desk: Scheduled Maintenance on 8 August 2021
Hello, everyone! Warm greetings from the Zoho Desk team. We have planned scheduled maintenance activity on 8 August 2021, around 11:00 am IST. It might engender downtime from 0.25 to 4 minutes for a few customers in the US data center. We do not expect
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.