New in WorkDrive: Client Users
When you work together with external users for a long period (say, 6-12 months), sharing and managing resources individually will become difficult on a daily basis, and this will affect your overall productivity.
WorkDrive introduces the Client users feature to solve this problem. You can add such external users as client users to your WorkDrive Team with limited roles and permissions. With client users, you will have better control over the resources you work with external users.
- You can add client users to the required Team Folders and assign them with Organizer, Editor, and Viewer roles.
- Client users will have access to My Folders. No separate storage will be allotted for them. The shared team storage will be available for client users similar to team members.
- Client users can access WorkDrive using WorkDrive's web and mobile (iOS & Android) applications.
- For client users, you have to buy licenses separately as an add-on.
Restrictions for Client Users
- Client users cannot be given an Admin role in a Team Folder.
- Client users cannot create new Team Folders or join public Team Folders by themselves.
- Desktop Sync apps (WorkDrive Sync and WorkDrive TrueSync) are not supported.
- Client users are not supported yet for WorkDrive accounts that are part of the Zoho One, Workplace, or Remotely bundle.
Introducing WorkDrive 3.0: Enhanced collaboration, improved accessibility
We're happy to share the release of WorkDrive 3.0 with important new features and enhancements that are primarily focused on simplified collaboration and improved accessibility. Read the official announcement for WorkDrive 3.0 Part 1 WorkDrive Genie for
WorkDrive API Documentation
WorkDrive provides users and developers an extensive set of APIs to help integrate functionalities of Zoho WorkDrive with other Zoho applications and third-party tools. We have published the official WorkDrive API Documentation page for all external users.
Support for Search in WorkDrive TrueSync
Zoho WorkDrive now supports searching files and folders from within the TrueSync app in your computer. From the TrueSync tray icon menu, you can search for files and folders and double-click them to open or go to the folder location. Note: If the file
New in WorkDrive: Client Users
When you work together with external users for a long period (say, 6-12 months), sharing and managing resources individually will become difficult on a daily basis, and this will affect your overall productivity. WorkDrive introduces the Client users
Support for auto-upgrade in TrueSync (for Mac)
Last month, we released the auto-upgrade feature in the TrueSync app for Windows users. (Read the announcement post here) WorkDrive TrueSync app now supports auto-upgrading to the latest version for Mac OS. Download and install the latest TrueSync app
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.