New in WorkDrive: Client Users
When you work together with external users for a long period (say, 6-12 months), sharing and managing resources individually will become difficult on a daily basis, and this will affect your overall productivity.
WorkDrive introduces the Client users feature to solve this problem. You can add such external users as client users to your WorkDrive Team with limited roles and permissions. With client users, you will have better control over the resources you work with external users.
- You can add client users to the required Team Folders and assign them with Organizer, Editor, and Viewer roles.
- Client users will have access to My Folders. No separate storage will be allotted for them. The shared team storage will be available for client users similar to team members.
- Client users can access WorkDrive using WorkDrive's web and mobile (iOS & Android) applications.
- For client users, you have to buy licenses separately as an add-on.
Restrictions for Client Users
- Client users cannot be given an Admin role in a Team Folder.
- Client users cannot create new Team Folders or join public Team Folders by themselves.
- Desktop Sync apps (WorkDrive Sync and WorkDrive TrueSync) are not supported.
- Client users are not supported yet for WorkDrive accounts that are part of the Zoho One, Workplace, or Remotely bundle.
New in WorkDrive: Client Users
When you work together with external users for a long period (say, 6-12 months), sharing and managing resources individually will become difficult on a daily basis, and this will affect your overall productivity. WorkDrive introduces the Client users
Create collection links to easily request any number of users to upload files to a particular folder. Once users upload their files, you will be able to view their submissions and manage their files effortlessly. Users don't need a WorkDrive account to
Meet the improved WorkDrive: Reinvent work. Revolutionize productivity
We first launched WorkDrive in November 2019, to reflect the changing conditions of the modern workplace with Team Folders, shared storage, and advanced admin controls. Since then, we have added many features to offer a sophisticated and productive file
New in WorkDrive: Device management and app permissions
With the new Device Management feature in Zoho WorkDrive, Admins can now view and manage their team members' WorkDrive app-connected devices. This feature allows Admins to do the following: View connected devices Manage app permissions Disconnect devices,
Making more room for your remote team
With more and more teams worldwide working remotely in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we're now increasing the storage limit for WorkDrive's Starter and Team plans to help make remote work easier. Previously, the storage limit was 100GB of shared storage for the Starter plan and 1TB of shared storage for Team plan. We are now increasing it to 1TB of shared storage for the Starter plan and 3TB of shared storage for the Team plans. Additionally, after 10 users, we'll give your team an additional
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Orchestly Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.