Latest Enhancements and Bug Fixes in Zoho Meeting
We hope you're doing well. The latest updates from Zoho Meeting
include enhancements like adding names for instant meetings, renaming participants, enabling text notifications for participant entry/exit, viewing details of bandwidth optimization, and UI improvements. We've also implemented some bug fixes. Let's take a look at what's new:
Common updates for meetings and webinars
- View bandwidth optimization details: Users can now see the details of how their bandwidth is optimized during a meeting or webinar from Settings.
- We've made design and text changes in the UI for improved user experience.
- We now show a pop-up if no audio is detected while starting or joining a meeting and when users mute and unmute their microphones.
Audio bug fixes
- A bug in Google Chrome caused audio to be captured from users' internal microphones, even after they switched to using their Bluetooth device. This has been fixed from our end.
- Some users encountered errors while trying to select the microphone device during meetings and webinars. This issue has been fixed.
- Rename instant meetings: Previously, instant meetings were named after the presenter's name by default. Now, you can add names for the instant meetings that you conduct. During the meeting, this name will be displayed at the top of the Attendees list, Chat tab, and Settings tab. Adding names also makes it easier for you to identify a meeting in the Past Meetings list after it's over. Learn more.
- Rename participants: Participants can now rename themselves in a meeting. Presenters can rename themselves, as well as participants. With this option, users can replace their official names with nicknames during a meeting. Learn more.
- Entry/exit notifications: Text notifications can now be enabled for attendee entry and exit, in addition to sound notifications.
- 'Leave meeting' option: Previously, meeting presenters had to end a meeting before exiting the meeting. Now we've added a 'Leave meeting' option, so that a presenter can leave a meeting without ending the meeting when there are multiple presenters.
- Remove participants during screen sharing: Presenters were unable to remove participants engaged in screen-sharing during a meeting. Now, presenters can remove participants even if they are sharing their screens.
- If a participant gets disconnected from a meeting and the session changes to a video conference, there's now a notification to the participant informing them about the change when they rejoin.
- If a user's microphone is in the muted state while they speak, we now show a notification informing them to unmute their microphone.
- The icons that appear on the video feed of users have been re-aligned for better UI interaction.
- Screen sharing error: If a participant moved away from the meeting tab after raising a request (to the presenter) for screen sharing, they were shown an error when they returned to the meeting tab. This issue has been fixed and participants can share their screen after the presenter accepts their request, even if they navigate to a different tab temporarily.
- Audio state mismatches in the UI have been fixed.
- Some users who joined meetings using Mozilla Firefox faced issues with frozen/black video feed while switching to computer audio. This issue has been fixed.
- Bugs related to attendee entry/exit sound notifications have been fixed.
- UI interaction issues with adding participants while scheduling a meeting have been fixed.
- Issues with editing meetings and changing presenters in the web application have been resolved.
- The issue of reminder emails for recurring meetings displaying incorrect meeting dates has been fixed.
- Page freeze issues during webinars have been resolved.
- Webinar organizers were unable to add more than one webinar to their calendar, as the entries got overwritten. This issue has been fixed.
Latest updates in Zoho Meeting | Create departments, Share PDF files
Hello all, You can now create departments to group team members within your organization. This will make it easier for you to organize department-level meetings and invite members. In webinars, use the Share material feature to share PDF files directly
A new UI for distraction-free engagement in online meetings and webinars that scale up for 3000 attendees
Hello all, We're excited to share our new, refined UI for online meetings. Here's how the new UI will improve your experience during online meetings: We've re-designed Zoho Meeting's online meeting UI to enable users to fully engage in conversations
Create Instant Polls, Broadcast Messages, and Enable Co-organizers to Launch Webinars
Hello, Following our previous updates with the iOS webinar app, Raise Hand, Allow to talk, and Give control in Mac OS, we have added some new features and enhancements to Zoho Meeting's webinar module that let you create instant polls, communicate with attendees through messages, and have better control over launching webinars. Let's take a look at what's new. Features Co-organizers can now launch webinars Co-organizers, who are members of your organization, can now start webinars just like the organizer. This
Add co-hosts in meetings, manage webinar registration and other enhancements
Hello all, This month's updates allow you to add co-hosts while scheduling meetings. You can also control your webinar registrations better by allowing or blocking registrations from the domain or country of your choice. Read on to learn more. Meeting
New and Improved UI for Online Meetings in Zoho Meeting
Hello there, We hope you're enjoying our video conferencing feature for your online meetings. This month, we are glad to present our revamped UI for online meetings. We have made some useful changes to make features contextual and easy to access. In addition to this, we have also added some interesting features and enhancements to make your online meetings smooth and hassle-free. Let's take a look at these changes. Better visibility and access to main features The main menu has been moved to the
Zoho Pagesense Resources
Zoho SalesIQ Resources
Zoho TeamInbox Resources
Zoho DataPrep Resources
Zoho CRM Plus Resources
Zoho Books Resources
Zoho Subscriptions Resources
Zoho Desk Resources
Zoho Projects Resources
Zoho Sprints Resources
Zoho Creator Resources
Zoho WorkDrive Resources
Zoho Campaigns Resources
Zoho CRM Resources
Zoho Show Resources
Get Started. Write Away!
Writer is a powerful online word processor, designed for collaborative work.